Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

1 minute ago, blandy said:

Down south maybe, but…actually….yeah, must be about 6 days without rain where I am, in’t north.  It’s nice and warm now, too, but tbh I’d guess that this summer hasn’t been anything to write about for the Fylde coast. Pretty cold and cloudy for a lot of it, but with, now, too short hot spells.

Yeah we pretty much get the same weather

8 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I 'kin hate the term 'home counties'.

Me too. It goes hand in hand with "Going 'up' to London". The vast majority of us go down to London. 

Have to say went down to that there capital yesterday on the train, and it’s a lot greener up here than down there, think the difference started to show about Stafford.  They need some of that contraband that @ferguson1has hidden. 🤫

7 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

I wonder if a cat from Spain can be understood by a cat from Germany,or if a cat from England can converse with a cat from France ? 

Animals have accents

• Like 2

I wonder if you took the minds and knowledge of all VTers, where our overlapping knowledge would end? 

Humanities knowledge ends on the peripheries of science, be it Astronomy or solving diseases. 

But I wonder what the collective VT mind would know and what it wouldn't know.  We all have different interests and our knowledge spans probably 50/60 years worth of living.  I wonder what things we don't know, which we probably should.

9 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I wonder if you took the minds and knowledge of all VTers, where our overlapping knowledge would end? 

Humanities knowledge ends on the peripheries of science, be it Astronomy or solving diseases. 

But I wonder what the collective VT mind would know and what it wouldn't know.  We all have different interests and our knowledge spans probably 50/60 years worth of living.  I wonder what things we don't know, which we probably should.

It would be a disaster.  You couldn't even trust that mind to dress itself properly, feed itself properly or even wipe it's arse.  And it would certainly have piss all down it's leg.   And probably vote Lib Dem.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

no worry of our knowledge ending, we'd have endless fish puns

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

As soon as anything football related came up.  We'd be utterly ****.

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

It would be a disaster.  You couldn't even trust that mind to dress itself properly, feed itself properly or even wipe it's arse.  And it would certainly have piss all down it's leg.   And probably vote Labour but pretend they don't .

fixed that bit for you :P 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â