Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

Shoot the ****, see if I care. 

When we went to London zoo,they have a spider house.You go inside and see all sorts and sizes of spiders.I got the Mrs to check me over when I came out,just to make sure none of the spiders ( especially the large ones )were trying to escape. 

On 27/07/2022 at 02:19, KentVillan said:

Have any of you managed to switch from being a night owl to being a morning person? Not like forcing yourself to get up early every day, but actually wanting to get up early and enjoying getting up early? What's the secret?

I’ve definitely not switched, but I’ve gotten decidedly «better». Up until Uni, I could easily fall into a 5am-1pm sleep pattern. That just doesn’t happen anymore, and on normal working weekdays I’m usually asleep by midnight and would now consider waking at 9.30 on a weekend sleeping in. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, El Zen said:

I’ve definitely not switched, but I’ve gotten decidedly «better». Up until Uni, I could easily fall into a 5am-1pm sleep pattern. That just doesn’t happen anymore, and on normal working weekdays I’m usually asleep by midnight and would now consider waking at 9.30 on a weekend sleeping in. 

Yeah pretty much the same with me. As a student I'd regularly be up until 3 or 4 in the morning either out drinking or just playing video games or watching movies. Doesn't even enter my head these days. I guess a 9 to 5 will do that to you. I couldn't survive on that sort of sleep schedule.

Still like my lie ins on a weekend though. Not that that ever happens anymore

• Like 1

In my earlier years I worked one week 7am till midnight and the next week 9am till midnight, then after work I would be up either out drinking till 2 or with friends smoking. My wife says I can sleep on a clothes line as back then I took advantage of every spare moment and slept. The idea of being up beyond 10 now fills me with fear. 

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I love a malted milk to be honest.

Malted Milk with chocolate is elite

Two chocolate malted milks together chocolate to chocolate.

Dunk.

Take out.

Wait 2-3 seconds for them to meld together with the hot tea.

Good **** lord. Heaven. 

• Like 1

My Top 5 biscuits:

Bourbon

Chocolate Malted Milk

Lincoln

Chocolate digestive

Oreo (original flavour)

Honourable mentions:

Fig Roll (technically a cake but found in biscuit aisle).

Garibaldi

Custard Cream

Rich Tea/Chocolate Rich Tea

Most disliked:

Hob Nobs

Digestive

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

My Top 5 biscuits:

Bourbon

Chocolate Malted Milk

Lincoln

Chocolate digestive

Oreo (original flavour)

Honourable mentions:

Fig Roll (technically a cake but found in biscuit aisle).

Garibaldi

Custard Cream

Rich Tea/Chocolate Rich Tea

Most disliked:

Hob Nobs

Digestive

Hob nobs are better when they're generic brand. Hob nob brand are cardboardy and proper rank nabasty. 

If someone breaks out digestives if I'm a guest then it's pretty certain I'm going to do a poo in their sink in the downstairs bog. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â