Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

My ex used to be whatever side was closest to the door in the belief that if there was a fire she would make it to that door before me and survive 

I say ex because she didn't 

Mine was the opposite. She'd have the side furthest from the door because an intruder would get to me first and I'd protect her.

I'm not sure if she thought I was Bruce Lee or something

• Haha 1

On 27/07/2022 at 01:19, KentVillan said:

Have any of you managed to switch from being a night owl to being a morning person? Not like forcing yourself to get up early every day, but actually wanting to get up early and enjoying getting up early? What's the secret?

Happened naturally for me. Obviously getting up at 5am-6am between the ages of 18 and 40 for work helped, but I always use to sleep in late of a weekend and stay up late. Even the weekends now I'm awake at 7am and to bed fairly early. 

In terms of work, now I WFH a lot more, I sleep in until 7:30am. Feels like the middle of the day! 

My wife’s sister and her partner share draws for their clothes, 4 drawers but they don’t split them and have 2 each, they each have half of each drawer. 

please tell me this isn’t normal? I couldn’t get my head around it when they are explained it earlier on 🤣

Whilst watching Black Bird on apple tv, I noticed that the US flags on the prison officers' sleeves appear with the blue stars part at the top right side of the flag when looking at it - the opposite of their usual position. 

Have noticed the same for other US military uniforms, such as the army.

Any ideas ?

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Whilst watching Black Bird on apple tv, I noticed that the US flags on the prison officers' sleeves appear with the blue stars part at the top right side of the flag when looking at it - the opposite of their usual position. 

Have noticed the same for other US military uniforms, such as the army.

Any ideas ?

It is so they are always pointing forward when on a uniform or vehicle (I read about if before!)

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MellbergsBeard said:

My wife’s sister and her partner share draws for their clothes, 4 drawers but they don’t split them and have 2 each, they each have half of each drawer. 

please tell me this isn’t normal? I couldn’t get my head around it when they are explained it earlier on 🤣

If I ever had a conversation with the missus' sister as to how she allocates her drawer space I think I'd be very likely to walk in front of the next passing train.

Just having the conversation isn't normal in the first place but just knowing where the missus' sister keeps her decades old underwear would send me over the edge rapidly

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bickster said:

If I ever had a conversation with the missus' sister as to how she allocates her draw space I think I'd be very likely to walk in front of the next passing train.

Just having the conversation isn't normal in the first place but just knowing where the missus' sister keeps her decades old underwear would send me over the edge rapidly

How do you know it’s decades’ old? 

Sounds like you know full well where she keeps her knickers.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

Youz lot are mental. They're like shortbread without any flavour. 

You have bought some stale shortbread. Malted milk are not as you describe, think you may have covid. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

How do you know it’s decades’ old? 

Sounds like you know full well where she keeps her knickers.

My missus' sister is still wearing make-up she bought in the '70s. She really is frugal in the spending money department

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â