Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

21 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

It's quite telling that the only people I have on ignore, do not post in off topic, well hardly ever.

How would you know? 😀

i have no one on ignore. Take me to the nasties.

Edited by fightoffyour

4 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Why oh why did I go on topic?

Do you slow down to look at car crashes?

I'm the same though! People losing their shit because we drew a friendly to Man Utd. 

• Like 1

I always like it when people interested in the kit, the design process, the cut, the fit etc… are told to grow up as football shirts are for children.

They go into a thread created to talk about football shirts to tell people to stop talking about football shirts.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I always like it when people interested in the kit, the design process, the cut, the fit etc… are told to grow up as football shirts are for children.

And then probably go into off topic to talk about wrestling 

tenor.gif?c=VjFfbWljcm9zb2Z0X3N3aWZ0a2V5

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

How would you know? 😀

a) a little message in the thread appears saying "you have chosen to ignore XXXX".

b)  you still see posts by someone on ignore if someone else quotes them :)

• Thanks 1

Has anyone else bought the game Uno loads of times like I have. 

It's a pretty good game for travelling and I seem to have purchased about 7 packs of it in the last few years. I dont have anything else like that which I've purchased multiple times.

2 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Has anyone else bought the game Uno loads of times like I have. 

It's a pretty good game for travelling and I seem to have purchased about 7 packs of it in the last few years. I dont have anything else like that which I've purchased multiple times.

I own at last count we have 5 editions of Yahtzee, with 2 of the classic Yahtzee. Also bought it for 3 sperate people. Not addicted or anything but also play it on my phone. 

Watching a comedian on Live From The Apollo. They are doing a bit about sides of the bed. 

Are there people who are part of a couple that do not have a designated side of the bed?

Have any of you managed to switch from being a night owl to being a morning person? Not like forcing yourself to get up early every day, but actually wanting to get up early and enjoying getting up early? What's the secret?

5 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Have any of you managed to switch from being a night owl to being a morning person? Not like forcing yourself to get up early every day, but actually wanting to get up early and enjoying getting up early? What's the secret?

I went from a night owl to morning person after my son was born. Would always struggle to get up in the morning but after 5 years of him waking up at 5.30/6am I now can't sleep past 7am. Not sure I enjoy it mind. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I went from a night owl to morning person after my son was born. Would always struggle to get up in the morning but after 5 years of him waking up at 5.30/6am I now can't sleep past 7am. Not sure I enjoy it mind. 

I'm in the same boat, spent the last 2 days with no kids but still woke up at 5am 

Waking up and starting to play with the kids isn't a problem, getting out of bed and going to work... I'd say the hour I get with them in the morning is the best part of the day, by the time I get home tiredness is kicking in 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'm in the same boat, spent the last 2 days with no kids but still woke up at 5am 

Waking up and starting to play with the kids isn't a problem, getting out of bed and going to work... I'd say the hour I get with them in the morning is the best part of the day, by the time I get home tiredness is kicking in 

He slept in until just gone 7 today. I was still up at 5.30. My FIL has the same issue and still wakes up at 5am everyday after his kids conditioned him 40 odd years ago. 

Can't wait until my sons a teenager and I can get my own back with the 6am wakeups. 

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

My ex used to be whatever side was closest to the door in the belief that if there was a fire she would make it to that door before me and survive 

I say ex because she didn't 

Nah, it's really good to have someone in front of you in the event of a fire. They make a really useful lever as you launch yourself towards the door. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â