Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

I always find it a bit weird when you get some posters who suddenly just one day disappear? Like, why?

I shouldn't really say this, but there's a price to using VT. We have to, er, "farm" some users in order to power the site. It's totally painless, the transition from human to power source.

human-farm.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, blandy said:

I shouldn't really say this, but there's a price to using VT. We have to, er, "farm" some users in order to power the site. It's totally painless, the transition from human to power source.

human-farm.jpg

Jihad in it's purest form. I demand to be the next to disappear, please make it as painful as possible.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

What's the longest duration of time anyone has ever pissed for?

I watched a giraffe piss for about 5 minutes once (it was one of Ruge's parties, we were out his garden burning a sofa, off our tits on Special K), and I was mighty impressed.

Well, I reckon I gave that giraffe a good run for its money today. I got back to the office after lunch and usually, I can just about hose down all the green cleaning fluid from a urinal. Well today I'd done that with litres to spare. I actually wondered if it was ever going to stop. Actively considered pinching the end, moving to another urinal and hosing the cleaner fluid of that one too.

21 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Jihad in it's purest form. I demand to be the next to disappear, please make it as painful as possible.

Do you remember when it was your turn powering VT towers?

Hopefully you still believe that you just took a break from posting....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

So is everything if you don't like it. I think they're fun, once in a while. 

I've just got in from a firework display up our friends. Boring as f*** but the kids loved it so that's all that counts. The smell of fireworks though is one of those smells which takes me back to my childhood,so that's never a bad thing. It's not for everyone but imo your childhood is the best time you'll ever have on this earth but you don't realise it at the time.

The "display" fireworks you buy for £50 in the range or the £100 box you get offered for £20 I'd agree, absolutely shit

what they do in London on New Year's Eve and what have you though, absolutely love them

theres a documentary coming soon on Netflix about a Chinese firework artist, I'll be watching that

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The "display" fireworks you buy for £50 in the range or the £100 box you get offered for £20 I'd agree, absolutely shit

what they do in London on New Year's Eve and what have you though, absolutely love them

theres a documentary coming soon on Netflix about a Chinese firework artist, I'll be watching that

I used to like putting them in old peoples letter boxes but I grew out of that.

Just reading about the Rurik Jutting case in HK, and the gory details, makes me think how anyone can do that to another human 

Horrific :(

13 hours ago, Xela said:

Just reading about the Rurik Jutting case in HK, and the gory details, makes me think how anyone can do that to another human 

Horrific :(

I was astonished, and a little bit angered, that the British newspapers printed his apology yesterday. I mean, maybe he even means it, but you know what, I think it's a bit too late for that. Some things can't be apologised for. 

On 06/11/2016 at 03:41, HanoiVillan said:

I went and stood in the park on the hill this evening, had a view of about eight different firework displays all around. It was fantastic. Yeah, it would get boring if it was too often, but I think one night a year is great. 

Having thought about this for a moment I would still opt for someone running through the crowd to a small clearing or grassy knol with € 1000 worth of fireworks strapped to their arse shouting "Last one to the moon's a bender" and lighting the lot*.  I think deep down we all would.

* H&S would at least need to be consulted but I am not 100% on that.

11 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

If you had to choose between Rosamund Pike or Alice Eve

Depends what I'm choosing them for ;) But considering whose post I'm responding to, I'm going to safely choose Alice Eve in this case, by an absolute country mile too FWIW.

On 17 October 2016 at 22:06, It's Your Round said:

How people at work can find time to watch 76 hours of mind numbing box sets every week and still do their shopping, clean their houses, feed their kids, work and sleep! I don't sit down til 9-10pm some nights. 

This an absolute million times. I barely have time to take a shit let alone watch endless telly. I suppose that's what working shifts and having young kids does to ya though!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â