Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

8 hours ago, Xann said:

The Chinese app WeChat is being looked at seriously over here.

FB will be mindful of the fate of Friends Reunited, and will likely be looking at matching at least some of WeChat's functionality.

WeChat is bloody nosey mind, the Chinese are maybe more comfortable with that than us.

Yeah, definitely think the next big thing will be mobile based, with a big push on location based services... WeChat is a good shout. LINE is another. 

I still class Facebook as a desktop application even though its got a mobile app. The future (i think) will be services purely mobile managed

Why can't Arriva regulate the temperature on its buses?

Red hot to the point it makes you feel sick, or so cold your knob starts to look like a mangina.

Edited by dAVe80

14 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

buses: god's way of showing us who didn't make the cut for grammar school

A little unfair on those who can't drive for whatever reason.

1 hour ago, limpid said:

A little unfair on those who can't drive for whatever reason.

**** 'em

(it was just a joke, I'm not really campaigning for the return of grammar schools, some of my best friends have been on buses)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

buses: god's way of showing us who didn't make the cut for grammar school

Or those who have their car in the garage, and now have to pay a stupid amount of money to get their ******* hand break fixed!!! :angry:

One time, I got on the bus to work and sat down on a wet seat. It was pouring it down outside so I assumed the person to sit in the seat before me must have been caught in the rain. It wasn't until I got to work I could smell urine. It was then I realised.

Spoiler

I'd sat in wee. Obviously.

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 1

I passed my test late in life, 2008, prior to that I used to get the bus all the time between Stafford and Telford. The catalyst for me taking driving lessons was in one week, a passenger got up and randomly, or so it seemed, punched another passenger square in the face. Later that week, someone near me started smoking, I pointed out that it wasn't allowed and they threatened me with a screwdriver. 

Telford hey.

• Like 1

Things you often wonder...

1- the ads at the top of the page, if the young brown haired girl is aware her photo is being used by "CASA" , some charity to do with abused / neglected kids. 

2- that anyone who knows her or her parents wonders what the poor mite "suffered"

3- if anyone else gets that advert or if it's just me

and 4- if just me, then w t f :detect:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â