Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

In Cricket, if two batsmen try for a second run, and one doesn't make it  and he is  run  out. Fine, but the first run still stands. 

So if a batsmen smacks it high in the air to long off and they set off and try to run two but the ball is caught before they complete the second run, does the first run count?

No, any runs scored off a ball that is give out as caught are void.

Edited by dAVe80

Why are 'RAWK' and 'Newcastle - Online' on my tapatalk?

You can delete them. They were on mine too at first

how?

Long press the forum on your "following" list and hit "unfollow"

• Like 2

Does anyone else want to go on a murderous rampage every time they see a reference to the B52s because it immediately reminds them of the song 'Love Shack'?

What if one of these was called "The Love Shack"?

b52_2.jpg

I've been in one of them, and they're a bit spartan for a "Love Shack" - short on scatter cushions and the like.

What the hell were you doing in a B-52???

Looking round it :) One came to where I worked (an Air Base) and the Crew let us RAF types have a look round, inside and out - what did you think I'd be doing in a B-52?

What the hell were you doing in a B-52???

Looking round it :) One came to where I worked (an Air Base) and the Crew let us RAF types have a look round, inside and out - what did you think I'd be doing in a B-52?

Bringing peace, love and understanding, to the enemies of UK economic interests. :)

• Like 2

edit

What? You were editing in a B-52? Or you wonder about the word 'edit'? Be more precise.
I originally quoted the post about cricket and then realised this wasn't the 'things you don't get' thread..
Ohhhhhh. I see. [emoji48]
  • Like 1

Why, when I become distracted away from my phone, say by the tv or summat, it stays on for ages but as soon as I go to go back to it it immediately switches off? I'm talking milliseconds, like I'll see screen but just before I touch it it goes black. I reckon it knows. **** phone word removed.

its the energies in the room ingram, similiar to how a poltergeist works by feeding off the energies in the room. buy a cross and give the priest a ring in the morning.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â