Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I hadn't read this thread since January 5th and going through it all I realised I'd liked two of chrisp65 posts that are weeks old.

Now I'm wondering if he's worked out I fanc...if he thinks I fancy him or something.

07788 412511

sexy chat when I've finished my tea

I'm wondering why you gave me a fake number!

What a waste of hand cream.

• Like 2

Girls who wear too much makeup. Do they not know how ridiculous they look?

Very much this. And it's not just a recent thing. I knew a girl when I was a student in the early 70s, nice looking, but WAY over made up. One of her flat mates told me that she never let anyone see her without the makeup, and speculated that maybe she had a major birthmark on her face or some such. But then she once caught her without the slap... and she looked just fine. Weird.

Do other people eat from the bread inwards towards the crust?

Surely everyone eats from the bread towards the crust if they've cut it in half, otherwise you're holding the soft part in your hands and the filling can escape!

I also leave the best 'til last.

No, I normally eat straight down. I go in on the narrow bit of the rectangle and go downwards.

But bear in mind, if I eat a sandwich, it lasts about 8 seconds. It's one of the reasons I don't really eat bread.

Edit: I don't ALWAYS eat the square end first.

If I'm in Ireland and eating "Fields" bread, then it's round end first. Because the crust is ridiculous.

Edited by Stevo985

Went out to a house party on Friday, and drank a fair bit of Fireball. At some point in the night I passed out. What i'm wondering is, how the **** did I wake up with a chipped tooth, a black eye, grazed elbow and I feel like my wrist is broken. 

• Like 1

Do people still buy shake and vac?

Strictly between you and me, I buy 2.5 kilo tubs, break it down (uncut) into those little clear plastic money bags you can get from banks and sell it on to Rugeley.

Cleanest freshest nasal passage in the midlands.

• Like 1

Went out to a house party on Friday, and drank a fair bit of Fireball. At some point in the night I passed out. What i'm wondering is, how the **** did I wake up with a chipped tooth, a black eye, grazed elbow and I feel like my wrist is broken. 

Paid a gay guy to beat you up?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â