Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Infinity. I was watching a program on the universe, and the theory that because infinity is so vast, there exists mirror images of ourselves, far far away, doing what we are all doing now, somewhere on a planet that is the same as Earth...strange idea to try and wrap my head around.

Infinity. I was watching a program on the universe, and the theory that because infinity is so vast, there exists mirror images of ourselves, far far away, doing what we are all doing now, somewhere on a planet that is the same as Earth...strange idea to try and wrap my head around.

I saw that episode of Stargate SG-1 as well :)

"Richard, this is just the kind of pretentious bullshit that Americans always say to French girls so they can sleep with them."

Wait. Talking to girls about the cosmology of an infinite universe will get them to sleep with you?

WHY DIDN'T SOME **** TELL ME THIS WHEN I WAS EIGHTEEN?

they did  ..just in another universe

• Like 1

Wait. Talking to girls about the cosmology of an infinite universe will get them to sleep with you?

WHY DIDN'T SOME **** TELL ME THIS WHEN I WAS EIGHTEEN?

Because the universe was still steady state back then....
  • Like 3

"Richard, this is just the kind of pretentious bullshit that Americans always say to French girls so they can sleep with them."

Cool  :thumb:

I wonder whether if you keep forcefully posting your opinion over and over again, people eventually finally agree? It doesn't seem so, in my experience, but it doesn't stop people from trying.

"“If I had an argument with a player we would sit down for twenty minutes, talk about it and then decide I was right!”

Brian Clough 

Cool  :thumb:

The Beach? 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â