Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Well, here's one that could qualify for the 'Would you Rather' thread.

Would you prefer to sleep with your aunt or have your mother piss on your front garden?

me and my mum only started talking last week after that incident happend two months ago.

Whg did I buy a caramac bar with 60p I had left in wallet for dinner. The worst chocolate bar available.

It can't be the worst chocolate bar... as it's not chocolate! 

• Like 2

Whg did I buy a caramac bar with 60p I had left in wallet for dinner. The worst chocolate bar available.

That's Snickers you're thinking of.

You mad brah

@xela - what else could you classify it as though?

@paddywhack - yeah there still being made. Christ knows why.

Technically its a caramel bar.

I guess it gets bunched in with chocolate bars as it doesn't have much competition in the caramel bar sector, save for the McVities Gold biscuit. 

That's Snickers you're thinking of.

You mad brah

@xela - what else could you classify it as though?

@paddywhack - yeah there still being made. Christ knows why.

Snickers is just a perfectly good Mars Bar ruined with disgusting peanuts.

Caramac fact time:

Courtesy of Wikipedia

• Created by Rowntree Mackintosh and is now manufactured by Nestle, which acquired Rowntree in 1988
  • It was first introduced in 1959. The name is derived from the syllabic abbreviation of Caramel and Mackintosh's 
  • The name of the product was determined in a competition. The competition was held in what was the Norwich factory of Mackintosh's and won by Barbara Herne. The bar was made at the old Norwich factory until the factory closed in 1996, when production transferred to Fawdon in Tyneside where it is still made
  • The bar is a pale yellow colour, and is manufactured using sweetened condensed milk, butter, various flavourings and sugar. Mmmmmmm!

Did_eed738_2444964.gif

Edited by Xela
  • Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â