Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I am not going to click on that highlighted 'my webcam' link.

It might be Jennifer Lawrence with her shaved beaver .....

She wouldn't be round your house with your cold red wine. :P
She's American ... Need I say more

If there are many others who like to break the yolk when making fried egg.

Hell no! I often break into tears, if my yolk breaks while frying. One of life's simple pleasures is that first dip into a snotty fried egg, with a bit of toast.  

You shouldn't dip the yolk in nutt'in.

You cut the yolk away from the white, then put the solo yolk onto a piece of toast and then use it as spread.  It'll go a good distance too, if the egg is large enough.

If you'd like further tips on how to make the most of your egg yolk use, please call me on 0845-422-180.

• Like 2

I think one reason people prefer unbroken yolks is that they are an indication of egg freshness. If the yolk breaks when you drop it into the pan, either you've been clumsy, or the yolk is getting old, or a combination of the two.

If you achieve a successful drop into the pan and then want to break the yolk, go in peace, for that is acceptable in the Crackpot Code of Conduct. Just don't then fry it until it's hard and pale yellow, which would be unforgivable.

I think one reason people prefer unbroken yolks is that they are an indication of egg freshness. If the yolk breaks when you drop it into the pan, either you've been clumsy, or the yolk is getting old, or a combination of the two.

If you achieve a successful drop into the pan and then want to break the yolk, go in peace, for that is acceptable in the Crackpot Code of Conduct. Just don't then fry it until it's hard and pale yellow, which would be unforgivable.

dAVe80's top tip of the day... Break your egg onto a little plate, and then pour the egg into the pan from the plate. Your egg to pan / no break ratio will greatly improve. 

dAVe80's top tip of the day... Break your egg onto a little plate, and then pour the egg into the pan from the plate. Your egg to pan / no break ratio will greatly improve. 

Then you get half of the egg white stuck to the plate

Not really. You'll get a little residue, but the vast majority ends up in the pan.

I think one reason people prefer unbroken yolks is that they are an indication of egg freshness. If the yolk breaks when you drop it into the pan, either you've been clumsy, or the yolk is getting old, or a combination of the two.

If you achieve a successful drop into the pan and then want to break the yolk, go in peace, for that is acceptable in the Crackpot Code of Conduct. Just don't then fry it until it's hard and pale yellow, which would be unforgivable.

That doesn't matter. It's all about the yolk.
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â