Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

How, in 2014, can some people not know that self-service checkouts works by weighing the items as you bag them? A guy in Tesco earlier had his child stood in the bagging area, looking confused as to why it was calling for assistance.

I refuse to use them. Putting people out of work! We should destroy all of them
I prefer not having to interact with people, so I'm all for it, if that's their end goal!

I want it dad's way?

That doesn't sound wrong at all. I bet you got some right funny looks at school.

Nah I never sang it in primary, only at home until my sister started laughing at me

She was right to laugh at you, regardless of the incorrect lyric.

I hope your mother shaves part of your head whilst you sleep.
  • Like 1

Do over the counter cold/flu remedies actually work? From first defence, Vicks, lemon sachets and tablets ive tried the lot the last 3 days and yet to feel any positive effects from any of them

Do over the counter cold/flu remedies actually work? From first defence, Vicks, lemon sachets and tablets ive tried the lot the last 3 days and yet to feel any positive effects from any of them

Buy cheap, generic paracetamol and ibuprofen. Take every four hours. IANAD. Always read the label.

There is no cure for the common cold. 

All you are looking at is stuff that gets you through it, and makes you feel less shit. 

So, yes, you may as well go for alcohol. Although there is the consideration of hangover plus cold. 

I want it dad's way?

That doesn't sound wrong at all. I bet you got some right funny looks at school.

Nah I never sang it in primary, only at home until my sister started laughing at me

She was right to laugh at you, regardless of the incorrect lyric.

It's when your Dad starts to smile. That's when you should worry.

There is no cure for the common cold.

All you are looking at is stuff that gets you through it, and makes you feel less shit.

So, yes, you may as well go for alcohol. Although there is the consideration of hangover plus cold.

There may be no "cure" but it is still beaten by your immune system. If it wasn't, it would eventually kill you. By going on the piss you are reducing the capacity of your immune system to fight the cold.

So no, you may as well not use alcohol.

If Stephen King ever is going to give up interfering in movies based on his books. I mean The Shining, Stand by me, The Green mile, Shawshank redemption, all excellent films. Salem's Lot was also decent. Whilst The Stand, It, Pet sematary, Under the dome and a few more were huge let downs. He even hated Kubrick's The Shining and just had to make a new one himself. Why, Stephen, why?

What VA's original post said.

what does vagina feel like

sticker,375x360.png

Mother CED's felt like a pile of chewed bubblegum.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â