Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Why would anyone pay money to see someone live when they can save a good deal, buy their album, and listen to it at home in a nice chair while drinking heavily.

probs the stupidest answer ever

if you stay home with the album what would be the point of filming a 2 minute clip of the middle of one song with an obstructed view and distorted sound to then leave the house to be able to return to the house to post it on facebook to find out if others think you enjoyed yourself

I'm guessing that's the average Kanye crowd experience

that and the miracle of regained use of legs

Why will my work not order me a special chair without a referral from the doctor. The doctor believes me if I say I have a bad back, so why won't my work?

How much does it cost your doctor if you have a bad back?

How much does it cost your employer if it gets a more expensive chair for everyone that says they need a more expensive chair?

I'd guess the answer to the second question is a higher number.

The answer to the second question is automatically higher, as the answer to the first question is "Ay? It doesn't cost my doctor anything if I have a bad back". What I actually asked work, was if I could have one of the health people come and give me a workplace assessment, as I've had a bad back lately. So I don't even automatically get an expensive chair. Considering it's their number-crunching that gave me the bad back (and the need for glasses!) (sorry donnie) I think they should just book me an assessment. The bumders.

50% of people at my work have got these special chairs... slight twinge in the back and its off to order a four figure cost chair!

Whereas me, who fractured my spine, makes do with a normal one. Why? Cus' i'm hard (actually I wouldn't mind one but can't be bothered to involve occupational health) [sorry Donnster]  :)

I am made out of glass, unfortunately.

I did a bit of reading up, and my work intranet says that you don't need a doctors note. It says that managers must make sure that their employee has 'consulted a doctor', but I couldn't be bothered to start an argument so I got one.

My super-duper-back-fixing-chair should be on it's way soon!

I've been told they cost around £700. I wonder if they'll buy me a new mattress and settee for at home too? :D

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â