Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Seriously though I don't actually know. I'll have to look for these orbs, when do they appear?

Not there at the moment, you'll notice them more when it's dark out and they seem to appear more frequently during the autumn / winter. They don't appear every night though.

They are coming from the west, roughly in line with Harwell (for me).

One orb is orange and the other is yellow, they both sit right by each other, one slightly lower than the other. Not particularly high in the sky. If only I had a telescope!

It's okay I've got one you can....

Ahhhhh

I'll let you borrow from my wrestling library. :thumb:

Wainy, you work in Harwell - what do they do, exactly, at the Diamond Light Source? And are they responsible for those two glowing orbs in the sky that appear in the early evening?

The DLS is at RAL. I used to work there.

Seriously though I don't actually know. I'll have to look for these orbs, when do they appear?

I think the more important question is, if you zoom in on these orbs, can you see faces in them?

does it have a wick? is it a candle?

you can light it and watch it burn?

I guess for the extra $2 you can buy the one that has a surprise explosive charge a third of the way down

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â