Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I could have predicted 7 of the top 10, but who the hell is Richard. I hardly ever see posts from him on here

The tricky trickster. The right honourable gentleman. Councillor for 'Up BOT'. (Former council leader (cons)).

Ooh. You're not allowed to say that!!

I could have predicted 7 of the top 10, but who the hell is Richard. I hardly ever see posts from him on here

The tricky trickster. The right honourable gentleman. Councillor for 'Up BOT'. (Former council leader (cons)).
I thought it was fairly common knowledge?

I can edit my post if needs be, but you'd need to do likewise as you've quoted me!

He also apparently hides my posts so wouldn't have seen it (but might now that you've quoted it) ;-)

I can edit my post if needs be, but you'd need to do likewise as you've quoted me!

He also apparently hides my posts so wouldn't have seen it (but might now that you've quoted it) ;-)

I thought we all had ignore snowy set as a default option ? :P
  • Like 1

A Tory councillor ignoring people?!

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â