Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Good question. I can't remember with any great accuracy but I think Schweinsteiger and Lahm. It makes sense I suppose, I doubt Guardiola knew much German before moving there and he speaks English fluently. Most continental players speak it pretty well it seems.

Good question. I can't remember with any great accuracy but I think Schweinsteiger and Lahm. It makes sense I suppose, I doubt Guardiola knew much German before moving there and he speaks English fluently. Most continental players speak it pretty well it seems.

Pretty sure he's fluent in German actually. A large part of his sabbatical was spent learning German by all accounts

Edit: this is his first press conference, 10 months ago. I'd imagine if he spoke that well before he arrived he'd be pretty much fluent by now (he's practically fluent here)

http://youtu.be/baBi0SgDM3I

Edited by Stevo985

All right, chill out defending your boyfriend Stevo, I only though I saw him speaking English to a couple of players, I might have been wrong!

Edited by Ginko

Yeah I'm 91st, surprised by that, thought I would be around 20th. I feel like I post on here all the time over the past 4 years yet there are 90 people who posted more then me, some by a significant margin.

Get a life some of you.  ;)   ;)

Edited by Voinjama

I could have predicted 7 of the top 10, but who the hell is Richard. I hardly ever see posts from him on here

The tricky trickster. The right honourable gentleman. Councillor for 'Up BOT'. (Former council leader (cons)).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â