Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I don't like the crust of the loaf in a sandwich

but toasted, I'd argue it's the best part of the loaf. Serious.

I think the best part of a pizza is the crust..... I think I may be on my own here!

Nope,  I'm with you on that one.  (Pizza in general amazes me,  so many people are fooled into thinking it's some great food type,  it's not,  it's ****)

I think the best part of a pizza is the crust..... I think I may be on my own here!

Nope,  I'm with you on that one.  (Pizza in general amazes me,  so many people are fooled into thinking it's some great food type,  it's not,  it's ****)

tumblr_m0331nF6tM1qlwj9h.gif

• Like 4

So you throw away the Pizza and just eat the crust?

I would never buy one but the mrs does them as an emergency type thing when needed.  I eat the the crusts + little bit that connects it to the main bit.  So I only eat 25 % max.  It's a rotten to the core way of serving cheese and tomato IMO who are not that great heated IMO.  (I don't melt cheese on toast either as that's proper wrong.((Cheshire cheese + tomato source,  a posh pizza on square bread,  radical :-))) 

Neil, just buy bread sticks mate. Much cheaper.

I don't and never will go food shopping (or clothes shopping) if I can help it.  Especially in Holland where 5 tills in a Supermarket is considered quite a lot.  (I told some people at work that the ASDA in minworth has 70 + tills,  no one believes me :rolleyes: .

I would never buy one but the mrs does them as an emergency type thing when needed.  I eat the the crusts + little bit that connects it to the main bit.  So I only eat 25 % max.  It's a rotten to the core way of serving cheese and tomato IMO who are not that great heated IMO.  (I don't melt cheese on toast either as that's proper wrong.((Cheshire cheese + tomato source,  a posh pizza on square bread,  radical :-))) 

Melting cheese is proper wrong?!  You sir are proper wrong.

• Like 2

Uh_wtf_gif.gif

• Like 1

Are you in mental in the face?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â