Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

VT is slightly less essential now I am no longer working.

Have you retired then?
Weird. Never mentioned it did he?

Imagine if he'd retired and owned an iPhone...

tumblr_mv6vdyg6id1qhs412o1_250.gif

Imagine he was a retired teacher and owned an iPhone.....

n36QrZA.gif

imagine if he was a retired teacher and owned an iPhone AND pointed out whenever anyone mentioned something more than once on VillaTalk.
  • Like 1

How big a part is villatalk in peoples lives? Since joining I've found that its a huge part of mine especially now. I'm not on no social media network sites but I find myself hooked on villatalk, especially off topic. I also see that plenty of other users spend a hell of a lot of their time on here,just like me. I've become very attached to the forum and its really freindly place where you can have a laugh. Also I get this image of people on here, what type of person they are and how they look. I also wonder if I'd actually get on with that person outside of villatalk. It really is a big part of my life in a sense, its great how everyone seems to be there for everyone else through bad times and its all genuine. Anyway just wondered how other users view the forum and other people on here. I bring this up because over the last few weeks I've had dreams about some people on here(weird I know) in my dreams I just see the users name and profile picture but I'm talking to them as if they are next to me.

If i'm at home and on my laptop, then VT is open. I enjoy posting on here and love the 'banter' for want of a better word. I don't post from work, or my phone or when i'm on holiday. I'm not that dependent... yet! 

I always need 10 minutes awake in bed before I actually get up for work in the mornings. My alarm goes off at 6.10 and I have 10 minutes on VT before I get up, it wakes me up in order for me too get up. I'm quite ocd with VT .

I got "advised" at work today that I should look at VillaTalk less.

My boss actually knew the website name.

Be careful what you post from now on. Can't call your boss all those unspeakable names like you have in the past in case he is reading.

He's actually totally sound.

He said something along the lines of

"I don't give a shit. If anyone looked at my screen I'd be in trouble too! Just doesn't look good to others"

And he was telling me this in the same conversation as confirming my promotion. So it wasn't really a telling off :)

You would say that now he knows you come on here haha, all we'll be getting out of you now is how lovely your boss is. On a serious note though its always good too have great boss. Makes your working life a lot easier.

I get on well with my asst manger, team manager and dept. manager so I consider myself pretty lucky in that respect.  I know from previous experience that if you don't like who you work for then you tend to grudge every minute!

OT - Is it too early to crack a beer open?

I love all my colleagues especially my 2 managers. There is one colleague who is a bit of a posh stuck up **** but he hasn't done anything bad to me (yet) so it's all good.

I've noticed whenever I work in an office like I do now, I get on with everyone, but whenever I work in a shop like I used to in my younger days, I always have major clashes with my other colleagues and sometimes the management.

Anyway on topic, I always wonder if I hadn't gone to university where I would be at this exact moment.

Anyway on topic, I always wonder if I hadn't gone to university where I would be at this exact moment.

I think this as well, also what if id done a different course ( I don't work in the field of my degree anyway). In fact there are many if buts or maybes that could've happened.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â