Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

18 hours ago, T-Dog said:

bit mental in the head, but a cracking pair of tits.

Every cloud...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, BOF said:

I can't believe no-one has followed this up.

*clears throat*

Nah, I heard Granny Smith is more his type.

I heard Granny Smith loves Cox

Edited by Xela

13 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Does every country have travelers who want to be the only person from their country who travels? I remember when living abroad that I sometimes met Americans who seemed really bothered to encounter other Americans. (Of course, maybe they just found me really irritating. 🤣) They wanted to be the only American in the room, and here I was, messing things up. I actually worked with an American in London who seemed like this too, at least for a while. But do people from other countries also do this? I always felt like people from other countries would actually be kind of glad to see their fellow country men and women. When you travel to, say, Japan, do you feel irritated when you run into another person from Britain?

I know what you mean. For me, it all depends on what they're like. If they are nice people, I'm quite glad to meet other Brits abroad (tbf I've never been beyond Mediterranean Europe or the USA). If they're obnoxious I want to get away from them asap. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Every cloud...

Those tits did a lot of heavy lifting for her. Which is interesting, as she had to do a lot of heavy lifting for those tits at the same time.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Is it possible to hear Very Supersticious by Stevie Wonder and not start to move your body in time to the music? 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Is it possible to hear Very Supersticious by Stevie Wonder and not start to move your body in time to the music? 

Agreed, I am the same with smelling like team spirit by Nirvana. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Seat68 said:

Agreed, I am the same with smelling like team spirit by Nirvana. 

It was a little embarrassing when it came on as I was walking down the electrical aisle in B&W the other week.  Mrs Sidcow had to walk away 😁

31 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Its one of those bizarre coincidences as was just watching a tv show and that song was in it, 

Yesterday was another one... although a bit more sinister. Was exchanging WhatsApps with a mate and I mentioned I might have a celebratory pizza as blues got relegated. Within the hour i had a text and email from Dominos, with offers. 

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

I might have a celebratory pizza as blues got relegated. 

austin-powers-dangerously.gif

• Like 1

On 02/05/2024 at 08:38, Rugeley Villa said:

Current cow bird flu outbreak. Should we be scaremongering ourselves or not? 

Serious answer: no

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Is there anybody that isn’t allergic to penicillin?

Me. 

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Me

6 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I have no allergies that I know of.

White chocolate for me, form of lactose intolerance with a certain strain only found in it, cleans me out

Took them ages to find it as a kid, tested me for loads

Also seeing as it is an allergy I suffer from hay-fever

8 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Me and my whole family, including my parents, siblings, wife, children and their partners, my grandchildren and my in-law parents, siblings and their children. I appreciate the question is asked when antibiotics are going to be prescribed, but I've yet to meet anyone that is allergic to penicillin. Some people must be though, for the question to be asked.

10 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

So just you then 😂

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â