Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

10 hours ago, Xela said:

He's come out today and said that people working from home are all lazy gits and should be paid less. 

I'm not sure if he actually believes it or not. 

he always strikes me as someone as who considers being rich not enough, he wants to be rich and famous

and I personally hate those kind of people

On 01/09/2022 at 20:58, Xela said:

He's come out today and said that people working from home are all lazy gits and should be paid less. 

I'm not sure if he actually believes it or not. 

He's half right, cause I am. Not sure about being paid less because of it though. 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

He's half right, cause I am. Not sure about being paid less because of it though. 😂

Some people WFH will take the piss, some will work the same and some will work harder. I'm in the latter category... most of the time ;) 

Going back to the IKEA stuff, when I first moved into my old place a long time ago, I purchased a few things from there. I got 3 tables... I think they were £5 each! They are the LACK table. They look as though they are about £20 now. 

I still have all 3! What bargains. Why would I want to spend more on little tables? 

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

Some people WFH will take the piss, some will work the same and some will work harder. I'm in the latter category... most of the time ;) 

There’s plenty of people working in offices that take the piss, the location of the workplace makes no difference

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

Going back to the IKEA stuff, when I first moved into my old place a long time ago, I purchased a few things from there. I got 3 tables... I think they were £5 each! They are the LACK table. They look as though they are about £20 now. 

I still have all 3! What bargains. Why would I want to spend more on little tables? 

So a gentle breeze doesn't send the table and your coffee across the room?

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

So a gentle breeze doesn't send the table and your coffee across the room?

I've anchored each one to the floor with an anvil, but thats beside the point! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

There’s plenty of people working in offices that take the piss, the location of the workplace makes no difference

Its completely role dependent.

I do think that some of the roles I had when I started my career would have resulted in me being laid off if i was left to my own devices at home. Some roles you need people to socialize with to get through the job.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â