Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

30 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

We've had literal manhunt teams after we've lost contact with posters on here before (@StefanAVFC @snowychap @El Zen) , changing your name without telling others is annoying as ****. 

If you choose a shit name, like oh I dunno @villarule123 or something as thick as that, then you live with it. 

I like people who put current players in their name which means they inevitably sound really weird once they've left.

Whatever happened to @stewartdowningengland'snumber11 anyway?

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I like people who put current players in their name which means they inevitably sound really weird once they've left.

I remember when "kiddyboy" wanted to change to "kiddybloke" and had to start again from zero. 

Another one lost in the mists of time, probably doing odd things with morpheus. 

21 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

£10 to change my bloody username, rip off Britain eh……..😜

Nah I quite like your name because if you've been banned from a forum, you're a knob, right? 

So instantly it lets me know not to waste my time with you.

DO YOU SEE HOW THIS WORKS? 😇

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

The fact my username contains part of my actual name is the only reason I haven't disclosed my vacuum/poo/Auntie fetishes on here.

Hetty Wainthropp? 

12 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I joined when we were on the cusp of 4th place...

Its been a tough 14 years 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

A question for non-British members: do you know, without looking it up, what 'a stick of Brighton rock' is? I'm especially interested in N American posters, but really all non-Brits.

Cockney rhyming slang? 

Sorry, not non-British, just can't be the obvious. 

Edited by rjw63
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Other areas of the UK are also frequented by it 😉

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Blackpool says Hi

Oh and there's also Edinburgh Rock, which is not the same

Fair points!

The original text I'm referring to specifically mentioned 'Brighton rock'. However, for the benefit of non-British answerers, you may also have heard of this as 'Blackpool rock', 'tis true.

I do wonder if fuel prices and what you get out the pump are manipulated/accurate, at some places. 

So I used to fill up and it would cost me £68.00 or there about, from empty (or to be accurate 4.5 litres left in the tank) , this is diesel. It now costs £77.00 with 10p a litre rise, 12 gallon tank. This means another £9.00 to fill up?  Iv'e worked out it should be costing around £5.00??

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I do wonder if fuel prices and what you get out the pump are manipulated/accurate, at some places. 

So I used to fill up and it would cost me £68.00 or there about, from empty (or to be accurate 4.5 litres left in the tank) , this is diesel. It now costs £77.00 with 10p a litre rise, 12 gallon tank. This means another £9.00 to fill up?  Iv'e worked out it should be costing around £5.00??

You can always pass your suspicions on to the Trading Standards dept at the council

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â