Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

24 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I rarely post On Topic.  Most of the people who post "Off Topic" can discuss some major issues without deriding those who have a different opinion.  I don't  have the same opinion regarding "On Topic".  

I'm sorry but what you're saying there is complete and utter bollocks. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I'm sorry but what you're saying there is complete and utter bollocks. 

Mandy just outed himself as a Leeds fan by the sounds of it 

It does surprise me how active some posters can be without ever venturing in to off topic 

I do almost naturally find some posts in on topic that I don't agree with from off topic posters that I know are sound so don't bite at them like I do solely on topic posters 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

You only say that because you hate Villa.  You want us to get relegated.  I bet you are Steve Bruce's love child. 

Mate.... I THREW THE CABBAGE. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’m pushing for likes right now…. You currently watching Sky Arts?

I wasnt. I will be. I have seen the 2 Cash programmes a number of times but after that, Willie Nelson and Friends, I haven't seen before. So thanks. I appreciate that. 

• Like 1

In fact, previous comment notwithstanding, I do sometimes wonder how long VT will be a part of my life. I’m in my thirties and have been a member here my entire adult life and more. Despite my apparently less than generous distribution of likes, I can’t really see myself quitting VT for good. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Its something that I always think about raising with the mods and @limpid@limpid but never ask

Can you increase the reaction capacity on match days? I think there's been some where I'm sold out by half time 

VT Subscribers can give more reactions.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

I get anxious about this. I hope @limpid has a succession plan.  I can't see me getting into other Villa sites.  This is far and away the best one. 

Isn't Limpid some sort of AI Hive mind? We'll be fine unless he goes all Skynet on us

A stupid question: I know what a 'carpet court' is in tennis, and that it is not an actual carpet, but in my mind, I have a picture of a tennis court in a building, on a surface that actually is of a carpet-like material. For some reason, I have in my mind that this was in Russia? Have I dreamed this, or seen it long ago on some computer game, or is this an actual thing?

Â