Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

4 minutes ago, blandy said:

It's like criticising someone for claiming "a fight between a minotaur and 112 Leprechauns was the best ever" for exaggerating, rather than for making stuff up.

It was good though to be fair.

Not quite up there with the fight I saw between a Kraken and 74 funny Michael McIntyre's - but still good.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

It was good though to be fair.

Not quite up there with the fight I saw between a Kraken and 74 funny Michael McIntyre's - but still good.

Where's Gareth and his amazing skills in MS Paint when you need him, eh?

1 hour ago, blandy said:

Can you have a historically accurate description of an event that never happened?  - If it didn't happen, how can it be described innacurately?

Of course it can. Just like a TV series can be historically accurate even when it's fiction.

1 hour ago, Ikantcpell said:

Why is it so hard for alot of people to actually think.

I think you missed a question mark

Edited by StefanAVFC

40 minutes ago, limpid said:

Of course it can. Just like a TV series can be historically accurate even when it's fiction.

No it can't. It's fiction, not fact. It can be placed in a broadly historically accurate context, but it can't in itself be accurate (is my proposition)

Why do they always put a strawberry flavour chocolate in a box of choccies?  They taste like shit.  Why do you never see a strawberry flavour chocolate bar in the shop?  Yes, because they taste like shit, so why pollute my box of chocolates with them?  Put another variety of nutty caramel ones instead.  

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â