Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I've done a few months before. Staying off for that long had no real effect on me, but I frequently avoid it for like 1-2 weeks. I feel the effect most during 4-10 days. Towards the end I can hardly keep my mind off sex unless I very busy with work. Makes everything in my life feel a bit more intense and I don't feel so jaded. I also makes lots of schemes on how to get laid and it becomes the driving factor for any social life. It's good for me, because I'm usually a hermit, avoiding to partake in the world around me, but I assume the effect it has on me is to just makes me a little bit more like every other bloke, abstinent or not :)

Could I start up my own insurance company and only insure myself?

You might have a problem with third party claims.

Could I start up my own insurance company and only insure myself?

You might have a problem with third party claims.

You need to put up a bond. Someone did that over here (a prominent businessman). To be an insurance company you need to be able to prove you can pay out on claims. The bond does that. Then away you go.

Say in sweets where they have different flavours in the one packet, like say fruit gums, wine gums, starburst and there is no definite order how do they decide what goes into the packet?

Say in sweets where they have different flavours in the one packet, like say fruit gums, wine gums, starburst and there is no definite order how do they decide what goes into the packet?

Fruit Pastilles would be another type, I'd imagine they all just fall into a big container and then x amount needed for the packet are taken and placed in the packet, but how can you be sure?

No, not entirely. I think everybody will see slightly different shades depending on their eyesight, age and, so scientists say, experiences that you've associated with different colours.

If you're asking whether what you see as blue is what I see as red, however, then no, I don't think it's that drastic ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â