Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I wonder how much shit I've shat in my lifetime.

I reckon it would probably fill a pool.. 28 years of shit, just in a swimming pool, can you imagine that? eurgh gross.

I wonder how much it would take to get someone on VT to swim in it?  Oh God can you imagine that?  Gross man, stop being weird.

I wonder what would happen if you just ran up to someone and started going mental and running around them, arms flaying around, making "gobble gobble" sounds and hissing and shit.

Weird innit?

What's the strongest a human can possibly be as well?  Like could he crush a cats skull, a pineapple, rip through a yellow pages?  That'd be odd and cool.

I want to fly.

• Like 1

I wonder what would happen if you just ran up to someone and started going mental and running around them, arms flaying around, making "gobble gobble" sounds and hissing and shit.

I often feel tempted to do something like this to random people. Just saying something totally irrelevant making stupid noise while moving about ecstatically.

I'll get my mate to video it and upload it to the YouTubes for you.

• Like 1

How long have people gone without masturbating?

I've done Lent before just to see if I could. It was tough.

Serious?

But is Lent like ramadan and a maternity ward where you just have to wait until its dark?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â