Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

what does a female orgasm feel like, is it like ours. i imagine its better because women seem to let themselves go a bit more during orgasm but that could be down to their natural trait of overreacting everything.

what does a female orgasm feel like, is it like ours. i imagine its better because women seem to let themselves go a bit more during orgasm but that could be down to their natural trait of overreacting everything.

I've had a close up gynaecological look at a womans bits whilst she's cumming .

Fascinating. Wish I'd videoed it :lol:

• Like 3

well you know what to do next time dont ya  :)

and this is why Rob isn't allowed in Coventry central library anymore

right then boys and girls your on death row and the grim reaper calls your number up, what would be your last meal??

A really nice burger with chips, I think. Was there a thread for this question a few years ago?

Was wondering if a person with Down's syndrome gets pregnant will the kid be Down's syndrome also apparently it's only the case in 50% of cases.

Right. What have you done?
  • Like 2

right then boys and girls your on death row and the grim reaper calls your number up, what would be your last meal??

Full English breakfast without doubt.

Full English breakfast without doubt.

good choice.

I wouldn't bother, I'd just tell him to get on with it.

spoilsport.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â