Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

is there any good nudists beaches in the uk? i want to free willy.

Probably, but I'd not know where. Try the Clover Spa in Erdington though. 

tell me more  :detect:

It's a naturist hotel. The amount of times I passed it, and had no idea! It's been featured on TV a few times though. 

It's a naturist hotel. The amount of times I passed it, and had no idea! It's been featured on TV a few times though. 

funnily enough my missus is going to a naturist hotel for her hen night and thats in brum.

I always find it slightly creepy that it's next door to a children's nursery

I've always had a hard time finding a balance between accepting indignities, and wanting to inflict suffering on the offender. Fear of jail time has usually won out, but at what point do you keep taking it and risk losing your self respect and even the respect of others? The fact that I'm even wondering this pisses me off. 

I've always had a hard time finding a balance between accepting indignities, and wanting to inflict suffering on the offender. Fear of jail time has usually won out, but at what point do you keep taking it and risk losing your self respect and even the respect of others? The fact that I'm even wondering this pisses me off. 

The bloke whose arse I've most wanted to kick ended up losing his job and his job prospects by being even more of an eejit than usual (nothing to do with me btw). Be patient. Life will nearly always kick the arse of those who deserve it.

Saying that, the bloke whose arse I've wanted to kick the second most had inherited a medium-sized fortune last I heard.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â