Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

But if we evolved from water, why is water still around today?

don't we still need water for things that lay eggs?

like dogfish?

also, never been proved we ever were just made of water, it's only a 'theory'

Am I the only person that thinks "Texture like Sun" when encountering these products?

Molton_Brown_Products_zpsnmtnyle3.jpg

No, but that thought did / does enter my mind, whenever Gordon Brown is mentioned. 

• Like 1

Am I the only person that thinks "Texture like Sun" when encountering these products?

No, but that thought did / does enter my mind, whenever Gordon Brown is mentioned. 

I could see how that would work better but I generally don't encounter former Prime Ministers in the shower every morning.

• Like 1

I read an article the other day on flipboard that reckons scientists have found a way to unboil an egg ... It kinda has some huge implications in the world of medicine ....but I wonder , What sort of person wakes up in the morning and thinks as they dip their soldiers into the egg , I know what I'll do today

Tony left the tap on his swimming pool running again

Top memory... For a bonus point what sport was I out playing when I remembered :)
Tennis.
  • Like 2

I read an article the other day on flipboard that reckons scientists have found a way to unboil an egg ... It kinda has some huge implications in the world of medicine ....but I wonder , What sort of person wakes up in the morning and thinks as they dip their soldiers into the egg , I know what I'll do today

Imagine the first person that decided to eat this thing that came out of a chickens arse ......or the first people to drink that coffee that's made our of eaten coffee beans and shit up ......random thoughts right now :D

Imagine the first person that decided to eat this thing that came out of a chickens arse ......or the first people to drink that coffee that's made our of eaten coffee beans and shit up ......random thoughts right now :D

Yeah oh to be a pioneer ... These red things on this tree look harmless enough .... Drops dead

Why do people always seem to think that eggs come out of a chicken's arse? Basic biology, people. They come out of a chicken's word removed. Eggs are periods.

Why do people always seem to think that eggs come out of a chicken's arse? Basic biology, people. They come out of a chicken's word removed. Eggs are periods.

Which is a great theory - but fatally flawed. How does that explain where the male chickens poop eggs from - they don't even have fannies.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â