Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Should I buy a new outfit for Wembley, or wear the same outfit I wore for the Semi, and hope to retain the "luck"?

tumblr_mnpw2rAZm81r5i5rfo1_400.gif

Looks good as it is mate, maybe a monocle?

• Like 4

Should I buy a new outfit for Wembley, or wear the same outfit I wore for the Semi, and hope to retain the "luck"?

What was your outfit. If it didn't include a pork pie hat, you are dead to me  :(

What was your outfit. If it didn't include a pork pie hat, you are dead to me  :(

Nowt flash. Black jeans, claret polo shirt, and a blue zip up hoodie. No pork pie hat on this occasion. 

why thomas muller is so bloody german.

Bastian Schweinsteiger is even more German.

I doubt many people have questioned his nationality after reading his name.

Does anyone else get the urge to eat sponges? I'm not talking about sponge cake, I mean actual sponges, that you wash things with?

I'm a proper weirdo, aren't I? :blush:

Does anyone else get the urge to eat sponges? I'm not talking about sponge cake, I mean actual sponges, that you wash things with?

I'm a proper weirdo, aren't I? :blush:

A woman I used to work with claimed to eat sponges sometimes but she was extremely weird and unattractive.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â