Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

How many extra strong trebors is considered too much in one sitting? 5? 10? A pack? 5 packs?

my boss eats them like they're crisps.He must get through at least a couple of packs a day.

Over the course of a day is fine, I mean like, in 10 minutes for example.

How many extra strong trebors is considered too much in one sitting? 5? 10? A pack? 5 packs?

when i was about 10 or so the rumour at school was if you ate 5 packets in a day it would make you sterile

this was pre-interweb so presumably these stories were passed on by word of mouth and then spread by carrier pigeon

Same with polo mints isn't it? I think there is some truth behind it afaik, but its miniscule, temporary and not to the point where you ain't gonna have kids.

I'm gonna go with 5 packs in 10 minutes I think.

Oh I agree if its just trying to prove how manly one can be definitely but if it's just someone giving advice on how to look after your splooge critters then that's alright.

Edited by Ingram85

Obsession with sperm count is, yes.

Even a mild interest in the matter is a bit odd in my book.

But then I don't want kids & therefore don't care.

Although I suspect their interest lies not in procreation but on what makes them 'men'.

Which is also a load of bollocks.

Pun intended.

Any VTers ever had to provide a 'sample'? I have, as I lived close enough to the place testing it I was allowed to do it from the comfort of my own home and then drive around quickly. You'll all be delighted to know that all was as it should be.

Handing it over though :lol: Hi, here's a pot of my jizz. :D

Edited by Genie

Obsession with sperm count is, yes.

Even a mild interest in the matter is a bit odd in my book.

But then I don't want kids & therefore don't care.

Although I suspect their interest lies not in procreation but on what makes them 'men'.

Which is also a load of bollocks.

Pun intended.

Any VTers ever had to provide a 'sample'? I have, as I lived close enough to the place testing it I was allowed to do it from the comfort of my own home and then drive around quickly. You'll all be delighted to know that all was as it should be.

Handing it over though [emoji38] Hi, here's a pot of my jizz. :D

Yeah, had to provide samples after my vasectomy, just to prove I did now only fire blanks.

Why are laundry baskets oval shaped?

It makes no sense...

Considering most clothes are folded into a rectangular shape, it serves no purpose, and would have no advantage over a rectangular shaped basket...

I have a rectangular laundry basket here in Dubai. The UAE is a very progressive country on the laundry basket scene.

• Like 2

I don't consider it to be in the eastern US. Nor does the map. It's central. Far western Texas could be considered "The West". It had all the hallmarks of it, cattle, and cowboys and Comanches...

I can see that, but it's still on the east coast. It's southeastern USA.

Of course, I get it that 'The West' is an historical/cultural thing, but even so, the idea that a state with a coast on the Gulf is 'western' still amuses me.

paramount68.jpg

• Like 1

Why do Brummies call an off licence 'the outdoor'?

Off licence sales from pubs used to take place from the 'outdoor department' (also called other things like the 'Jug and Bottle', I gather).

It was mostly (always, perhaps?) a room with a small hatch or window opening to the bar but separate from the rest of the pub (sometimes the hatch was on the outer wall of the building opening up directly on to the street - I seem to remember one or two pubs in Stourport like that).

Edit: At least that's what I think/recall.

I recall the outdoor, down the bottom of my Nan's had a proper beer pump on the counter. The same old bloke used to stand in there every night, drinking Brew XI. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â