Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

just come back from the airport so todays entry is

Why do you only ever see people wearing red trousers at airports  ..muts have seen half a dozen today and i was only there for 15 mins .. it brings out an urge in me to slap them with a wet haddock

and b ) why the heck would anyone make red trousers in the first place

Edited by tonyh29

just come back from the airport so todays entry is

Why do you only ever see people wearing red trousers at airports  ..muts have seen half a dozen today and i was only there for 15 mins .. it brings out an urge in me to slap them with a wet haddock

and b ) why the heck would anyone make red trousers in the first place

Wearing unusually-shaded trousers is fine. Inflicting unsolicited violence upon others using moistened aquatic life forms is not.

• Like 3

it's important we get an accurate description of the trousers 

were they 'red' as in red as a post box and thus very probably a farah slack, denim or chino material, in which case you have just encountered a group of wannabe architectural hipsters

or were they 'red' as in salmony / russet / pinky / burgundy types of off red shades, in which case you've just encountered somebody posh on a non-work day

I had a meeting with my opposite number from an Edinburgh practise a few weeks ago. I thought my tweedy jacket and stubbly beard made me look suitably relaxed but knowingly fashionable. He rocked up with a full rasputin straggly beard the red trousers, ridiculously tight shirt and a raincoat only done up at the top button. Had me beaten and destroyed. I'd thought the red laces in my light brown desert wellies were a nice subtle touch of personality. He went the full red trouser. I had no way back.

they were the off red variety , I didn't twig that they were posh not hanging around on those circles myself ...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â