Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

it's a combination of both on the old mixed recycling

metal and glass are easy to split out by machine as is paper and card, plastics are a bit more tricky and involve some hand picking

but then, the majority of it just appears to be baled up and stock piled just outside Liverpool from what I've seen recently, I think they must be trying to build some sort of scouse version of Giza

:snip:

Banana "flavour" is usually isoamyl acetate which to many people smells like banana, but doesn't taste like it. .

some vanilla flavouring is made using a gland from a beavers butt * .... My thoughts are a) who found this out and b.) how .....

Castoreum for the Stephen fry answer to my Alan Davies

Edited by tonyh29

Another series of dragons den on tonight, other than the reggae ssuce bloke, in 10 years has anything been a success off the back of that show?

Funnily enough, I have just finished a packet of Texas Joe's spicy beef jerky. I love the stuff. I reckon that guy has been pretty successful off it

What's the difference between a cappucino and a latte?  Is it just that they're served in different cups?

E9a7jAq.jpg

I don't know btw. That's just my ignorant take on anything that isn't "coffee".

What's the difference between a cappucino and a latte?  Is it just that they're served in different cups?

Latte is milk flavoured with coffee. Cappuccino is a milky coffee. However, if you want a milky coffee order a flat white.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â