Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I wonder which one of you rat bastards told me toast toppers were still available? I trudged the major supermarkets at the weekend looking for this culinary delight only for the internet to tell me that they no longer make toast toppers.

Bug Jam '98:

Me: How much are the hog n stuffing rolls mate?

Him: £4

Me: How much without the stuffing?

Him: still £4

Me: How much for just the stuffing and the pork on a plate, no bap?

Me: So basically, like, it's like that the, er, the pork is £4 and the rest is free?

Him: yep, you got it

Me: Can I just have a hot stuffing roll please.

.....to be fair, he laughed and gave me the free food - and it was good

I don't eat fruit , veg or other wasted calories .. some restaurants do give me an extra sausage or egg or something to make up for it  ... most don't though 

I wonder which one of you rat bastards told me toast toppers were still available? I trudged the major supermarkets at the weekend looking for this culinary delight only for the internet to tell me that they no longer make toast toppers.

Think it was me ,as I probably referred to them whilst showing off my culinary skills in the cooking thread

they are on the Heinz web site and I'm sure Tesco still sell them ... for some reason they used to put them on those little shelves above the frozen food goods

• Like 1

It was me and you can still get them, you rat bastard... ;)

• Like 1

Bug Jam '98:

Me: So basically, like, it's like that the, er, the pork is £4 and the rest is free?

I don't eat fruit , veg or other wasted calories .. some restaurants do give me an extra sausage or egg or something to make up for it  ... most don't though 

You dont eat fruit or veg ??

That's pretty much all i eat, nothing beats a delicious salad with a nice piece of bread to it.

I'm after buying Rosetta stone French edition as I have to head over there at the end of the year for an expo ...does this shit work ?

In combination with lots of practice and maybe watch some French kids programmes as well with subtitles is always helpful.  

(I watch kids programmes on Dutch TV with my granddaughter and it seems to improve my Dutch as I go along as she says the words and I do)

Bug Jam '98:

I don't eat fruit , veg or other wasted calories .. some restaurants do give me an extra sausage or egg or something to make up for it ... most don't though

You dont eat fruit or veg ??

That's pretty much all i eat, nothing beats a delicious salad with a nice piece of bread to it.

Yuk. I'm with Tony on this one. I DO eat a bit of green veg, under duress from the missus, and because I feel I should, for health reasons. But that's the only reason - it's medicine, not food. As for fruit, I hardly ever touch it, hate the stuff.

The thought of having to eat a salad makes me feel quite depressed.

• Like 1

I love a good salad, but I rarely ever have one without some sort of meat with it. Chicken or bacon or prawns or something like that.

Salad and veg are nice, but they're accompaniments, imo. You still need meat or something else to be the main attraction

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â