Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

On the obscure music debate: I went in to Tudor Tunes in Lichfield when I was 14/15 and bought an album by an artist I'd only heard the name of

Loved that place. :(

Yeah it was a pretty cool little shop. They always used to let me have a look through all the random music posters they had and take a couple home for free.

Ah youth. Jumpers for goalposts.

Why when people have had a baby are there always photos of the bloke clutching the shrivelled little thing while topless?

There could be a perfectly valid reason, but having never had kids I've never been enlightened. I suspecte they are attempting to portray their tender manliness like that famous photo of the male model with a baby, except it doesn't work so well when the guy has tits and a paunch.

My first woke up one night and I went into the bedroom to sooth him whilst topless and he latched onto me... Never made the topless mistake again :)
You must have some big moobs eh ;)
  • Like 1

i get told by the missus now and again to hold the baby when ive got my top off as its apparantly good bonding. but at night i never wear tops in the house anyway so theres another reason.

On the obscure music debate: I went in to Tudor Tunes in Lichfield when I was 14/15 and bought an album by an artist I'd only heard the name of

Loved that place. :(

yeah top place.

anyone worried about the ebola situation? obviously it worries me but i do believe we will keep it under control, this day and age with air travel wont help but i think the spread of it in africa is down to the awful conditions and lack of good health care out there. sometimes when i think about the world it scares the shit out of me.

anyone worried about the ebola situation? obviously it worries me but i do believe we will keep it under control, this day and age with air travel wont help but i think the spread of it in africa is down to the awful conditions and lack of good health care out there. sometimes when i think about the world it scares the shit out of me.

Just don't lick any obviously sweaty Liberians and you'll be fine.

Librarians, no problem.

Anyway, jihadi john's gonna get you long before ebola or dark eyed ghost children do.

• Like 2

The chances of me catching it are practically nil so not really.

We'll all die of Super Aids before the Ebola gets us.

I'm surprised people that buy into everything the gutter press prints (and a lot do) don't top themselves out of constant fear.

The spiders, the dark pigmented men, a cough and sneeze, the aeroplanes, the little girls, arrrrgh, what isn't trying to kill me?

Edited by Wainy316

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â