Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

How about Jake Bullet?

red-dwarf-back-to-reality-jake-bullet-cy

He's the kind of hard-living flat foot who gets the job done by cutting corners and bucking authority. And if those pen-pushers up at City Hall don't like it, well, they can park their overpaid fat asses on this mid digit and swivel, swivel till they squeal like pigs on a honeymoon.

*It might look like POB at a funeral but that is Jake Bullet - Cybernautic Detective!

Why do so many people always walk in the toilet at work whilst I'm dropping the kids off at the pool.

There's only about 20 other guys that work here but in the space of 10 minutes the door is going constantly.

Do they just spend all day going to and from the toilet, or are our toilet habits synchronised or something?

The wink and the smile you give your colleagues on the way to the toilet is possibly sending out the wrong message.

EXpr5Km.gif
  • Like 1

why do people ask you if you've had a nice flight or not? yeah mate its great when your taking off and landing and your stomach is in your mouth or even better when the plane is getting thrown about plus its so comfy being penned in like your on a cattle truck with inflated prices for shit food and drink.

3 years in Belmarsh for questioning our robot overlords.

A step up from interminable house arrest for 'well I don't know but that there court told me I was definitely some kind of suspect for summat (but wouldn't tell me what as someone I don't know might have a go at someone else I don't know either)'.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â