Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Why does a page wait till it looks like it has finished loading, then waits till you go to click on it, then loads a tiny bit more causing it to jump.

I just liked my own post on here.

Yeah ok, I know nobody else would, but hey.

It wasn't an entirely serious question but you do seem quickly on the ball when something happens.

I'm out for at least eight hours every night and I only check occasionally at work. I suspect you are doing some confirmation bias there :)

It wasn't an entirely serious question but you do seem quickly on the ball when something happens.

I'm out for at least eight hours every night and I only check occasionally at work. I suspect you are doing some confirmation bias there :)

Things I often wonder.

Is Limpid a prostitute?

Things I often wonder.

Is Limpid a prostitute?

Or does he sleep...

• Like 1

Things I often wonder.

Is Limpid a prostitute?

Or does he sleep...

Is he the stig?

How come I can go a whole day at work and maybe have 2 pisses, yet when I sit down, and want to chillax (cotch) out at home, I gotta piss like all the time?

Incontinence.

I am getting quite old.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â