Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

all a bit blokey in here

you can actually smell the funk as you enter the thread

I wonder which nail varnish would go best with this bag?

Better?

What this place needs is more cushions.

I often wonder if RugeleyVilla chuckles to himself when he's buying a new sofa and the salesman starts to talk about the benefits of Scotchguard.

by the time we have a new sofa the one we have got will be ready for the tip, my missus is the type who wants a new one every two years where i like to run things into the ground before replacing it.

I often wonder if RugeleyVilla chuckles to himself when he's buying a new sofa and the salesman starts to talk about the benefits of Scotchguard.

by the time we have a new sofa the one we have got will be ready for the tip, my missus is the type who wants a new one every two years where i like to run things into the ground before replacing it.

On that basis I'm surprised you haven't replaced the missus yet!

• Like 4

Why is it only me that can prevent forest fires?

Are you quoting Drive In by The Beach Boys there?

no, just the advert that sometimes pops up on here with a picture of a bear in a hat that says only I can prevent forest fires

it feels like quite a responsibility, not least as I live in an urban area and wouldn't even see a forest fire until it was biblical

I think it's just limpid trying to pressurise me into renewing the subs

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â