Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Seriously though, being an ex-film student myself I was thinking about the mechanics of filming you with people of more average height. I suspect the jib was thoroughly well-used. If that doesn't sound like a euphemism I'm not sure what does.

It was filmed in a 'Father Ted Cows' style.

• Like 3

I wonder why the armed forces ( mostly but not always ) use feet for gigantic measurements.eg 20,000 feet or 15000 tards.

If you ask me how far to the local shopping centre I am not going to say 7000 yards that way. 

Something I often wonder: do you have to type in 'word removed', or is there another word which causes it to be inserted automatically?

Think of the naughtiest words you can, type them in and then preview your post.

clearing in the woods

word removed

rocket polisher

Wholesome family fun.

Something I often wonder: do you have to type in 'word removed', or is there another word which causes it to be inserted automatically?

I've started actually typing 'word removed', can't be long until I say it in a conversation which would be rather embarrassing!

complete and utter Gove

Steady on! There are kids reading this site! - and of course now he's no longer Education Sec, that might have a chance of continuing.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â