Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

will 8pints get his happy thought for the day in today?

and will it involve pushing Lambert's head down a dirty toilet?

It would have done if I hadn't have been busy on the night.

What a great season for me to go to each game, home and away  :mellow:

I'd like to have been a fly on the wall in the meeting when they decided to commission a programme in which Shaun Ryder talks about UFOs. He's just shouted out 'It was like an intergalactic petrol station!' His jaw is grinding away like mad as well.

Edited by AVFC_Hitz

Can you give me sancuary

I once claimed sanctuary in a church when a police chap tried to call me out for 'racing' another car on the way there.

Apparently, legally, there is no such thing as Sanctuary when it comes to minor traffic offenses.

I was the only one that thought it was funny, south wales police, 60 aged methodists and a minister dressed as a referee* all took a very grim view of it.

*he was on a tight schedule and due to ref a game kicking off at noon so my interlude in the doorway with two grumpy rozzers was not welcome.

• Like 4

I'd like to have been a fly on the wall in the meeting when they decided to commission a programme in which Shaun Ryder talks about UFOs. He's just shouted out 'It was like an intergalactic petrol station!' His jaw is grinding away like mad as well.

crazy man.

Can you give me sancuary

I once claimed sanctuary in a church when a police chap tried to call me out for 'racing' another car on the way there.

Apparently, legally, there is no such thing as Sanctuary when it comes to minor traffic offenses.

I was the only one that thought it was funny, south wales police, 60 aged methodists and a minister dressed as a referee* all took a very grim view of it.

*he was on a tight schedule and due to ref a game kicking off at noon so my interlude in the doorway with two grumpy rozzers was not welcome.

haha can just picture it.

whatever happened to brigada 1874?

They're at the back of L8 in the Lower Holte not far from me.  They stand and sing all game and have some Ultra style flags and banners, I wish more people would get in the spirit.

They do need to stop singing about Karen Brady though.

what language do footballers speak. I mean if you go to Spain for example, teams will probably have Germans, Italians British and maybe some from Africa, They can't all be up to speed in Spanish. So what's the word for far post, or one two and the like. Is there a universal language for key words?

If they are playing in Spain, they will speak.............. Spanish

If they are playing in Italy they will speak Italian....................Italian

etc

When I lived in Munich and played football at the Olympic Park with people from all over Europe we spoke......German.

:blink:

Edited by Voinjama

Well, you say that, but last week I distinctly saw Pep Guardiola call a couple of his players over and he was very clearly speaking English. I imagine that is the language they speak since it is generally considered the universal language.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â