Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Why is business class and first so much more than economy!? I mean, it's not usually even just double the price, it's usually ridiculously more.

I know the service and the facilities are better, and that you get more leg room and what not, but ....

Plus you sit at the front, so you get there quicker.

Planes land on their rear wheels, so you actually land quicker in the cheap seats......Suck on that all you hoo ha Henrys!

All I'm going to say is if your normal bloke with full set of hair walks into a bar or wherever and then jason statham who has lost a lot of his hair walks in who's having all the pussy??? Even take away his celebrity status he's still having all the pussy. So there you go bald can be cool, especially if you've Got the face and body to go with it.

You are ghey for jheyson aren't you?

Nothing wrong with the J-Dog. 

Personally, I hate his guts.  Just who does he think he is trying to rub shoulders with Sly and Arnie?

Sorry Wainy, but you're on my list now. Nothing personal but you've dissed J-Dog Stath and that is not on. 

Why is business class and first so much more than economy!? I mean, it's not usually even just double the price, it's usually ridiculously more.

I know the service and the facilities are better, and that you get more leg room and what not, but when you're going long haul you're basically paying shit loads more so that you can sleep a bit better. It's like paying £3000 plus for a hotel bed which doesn't have all the facilities of a five star hotel.

Its definitely the way to travel but as you say, ridiculous price. I can stomach 12 hours in economy if it saves me £3k on my ticket! 

All I'm going to say is if your normal bloke with full set of hair walks into a bar or wherever and then jason statham who has lost a lot of his hair walks in who's having all the pussy??? Even take away his celebrity status he's still having all the pussy. So there you go bald can be cool, especially if you've Got the face and body to go with it.

You are ghey for jheyson aren't you?

Nothing wrong with the J-Dog.

Personally, I hate his guts. Just who does he think he is trying to rub shoulders with Sly and Arnie?

Sorry Wainy, but you're on my list now. Nothing personal but you've dissed J-Dog Stath and that is not on.

The stath is the man.

How big a part is villatalk in peoples lives? Since joining I've found that its a huge part of mine especially now. I'm not on no social media network sites but I find myself hooked on villatalk, especially off topic. I also see that plenty of other users spend a hell of a lot of their time on here,just like me. I've become very attached to the forum and its really freindly place where you can have a laugh. Also I get this image of people on here, what type of person they are and how they look. I also wonder if I'd actually get on with that person outside of villatalk. It really is a big part of my life in a sense, its great how everyone seems to be there for everyone else through bad times and its all genuine. Anyway just wondered how other users view the forum and other people on here. I bring this up because over the last few weeks I've had dreams about some people on here(weird I know) in my dreams I just see the users name and profile picture but I'm talking to them as if they are next to me.

• Like 2

How big a part is villatalk in peoples lives? Since joining I've found that its a huge part of mine especially now. I'm not on no social media network sites but I find myself hooked on villatalk, especially off topic. I also see that plenty of other users spend a hell of a lot of their time on here,just like me. I've become very attached to the forum and its really freindly place where you can have a laugh. Also I get this image of people on here, what type of person they are and how they look. I also wonder if I'd actually get on with that person outside of villatalk. It really is a big part of my life in a sense, its great how everyone seems to be there for everyone else through bad times and its all genuine. Anyway just wondered how other users view the forum and other people on here. I bring this up because over the last few weeks I've had dreams about some people on here(weird I know) in my dreams I just see the users name and profile picture but I'm talking to them as if they are next to me.

the past couple of weeks I have been on it a hell of a lot. I will be screwed when the next project starts.

After Facebook and the Daily Mail site, it is the website I go on most. But I only really post on here at work if I'm on my lunch break or before work like now. It is without the doubt the best Villa forum. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â