Qwpzxjor1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its a huge risk and potentially destroy his Everton reputation if go down. Sensible decision was sack Dyche in summer and bring in somebody

I think that's hindsight: they could look at how they'd done if they hadn't had the points deduction and find a reason to keep him if only for stability for the year before moving into a new stadium. Then they make good money off Onana, add a couple players, hold onto Brathwaite...this is an unexpected run of circumstances.

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its a huge risk and potentially destroy his Everton reputation if go down. Sensible decision was sack Dyche in summer and bring in somebody

I meant for Everton. Club insider admitted in one of the paper reports they'd be looking for a similar manager to Dyche if/when they sack him. They certainly aren't getting in a Remi Garde type from abroad as we did at similar point in 2015.

Moyes kept West Ham up twice later on in seasons but then their squads were probably significantly better than what he'd be working with at Everton.

14 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I meant for Everton. Club insider admitted in one of the paper reports they'd be looking for a similar manager to Dyche if/when they sack him. They certainly aren't getting in a Remi Garde type from abroad as we did at similar point in 2015.

Moyes kept West Ham up twice later on in seasons but then their squads were probably significantly better than what he'd be working with at Everton.

They really need to abandon quick solution and look for a long term manager playing a modern style. Is hundreds of managers with potential that will jump at this job

The team isnt that bad to what Dyche is doing

12 minutes ago, tinker said:

Dean Smith? 

Sadly is no chance Deano is getting another Premier League job unless does something amazing elsewhere which is isnt

I wouldn't be surprised if Moyes actually ends up back at West Ham and once the takeover goes ahead, these end up with Lopetegui.

A lot of Wolves fans asking for Moyes as well

Carlos Corberan another that's going to get linked to Premier League jobs, on Everton forum poll, he's second choice after Moyes

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â