Qwpzxjor1

12 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Moyes is out there and available. He's taken on West Ham twice later on in the seasons and kept them up. Chance to keep Everton up and then lead them into a new era at the new ground and eventually back into European contention.

If they put the feelers out and he's up for it I don't think Dyche will last too much longer as we should comfortably beat them and then it's a huge six pointer away to Leicester.

It was the same last season, they were shite, lost their first 3. They'll come back, and shouldn't get any points deductions. 

Unless there are some dressing room or back ground issues going on, they shouldn't sack him.

I do think this is the season that they go. They are utterly dreadful.

If they have any chance of staying up, there's a run of games after they play us which they will need to pick up a fair few points from.

Leicester (A)

Palace (H)

Ipswich (A)

Fulham (H)

Southampton (A)

They also play Newcastle at home in that run but they won't get anything from that.

6 hours ago, osmark86 said:

How in the actual **** do you lose 2-3 after being 2-0 up going into the 87th minute? That is next level capitulation. Might be the dagger for them this season.

Something like this 

image.png.566888c0ef96c37b39ccc2eefbf6eeb5.png

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Something like this 

That was one helluva capitulation as well. This one from Everton is even better though.

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Moyes is out there and available. He's taken on West Ham twice later on in the seasons and kept them up. Chance to keep Everton up and then lead them into a new era at the new ground and eventually back into European contention.

If they put the feelers out and he's up for it I don't think Dyche will last too much longer as we should comfortably beat them and then it's a huge six pointer away to Leicester.

Moyes to Dyche its such a huge upgrade.

Its no Unai to Gerrard but is huge

Yeah at least in our game against Wolves we'd already chucked away two of the points by the 85th minute. At that point in Everton's game they were still 2-0 up.

Just now, Mantis said:

Yeah at least in our game against Wolves we'd already chucked away two of the points by the 85th minute. At that point in Everton's game they were still 2-0 up.

I thought was more comparable when we went 2 up against Leicester and killed our season

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I thought was more comparable when we went 2 up against Leicester and killed our season

In the wider context yeah, although in that game Leicester scored in the 72nd, 82nd and 89th minutes. Everton's collapse today is so bad that it makes even ours against Leicester look benign.

36 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Something like this 

I think everyone knew deep down DS was on borrowed time after that game. I think he managed a couple more games after but sort of result where all confidence saps out of a squad and we saw it happened to us and it will more than likely happen to Everton given the way the last few seasons have gone.

"Who can we get that's better?" is the yoke that will drag Everton down.

They cannot get someone better than Dyche...and Dyche may not be good enough.

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Everton be a much better team when they sack Dyche

I disagree. Dyche's football is terrible and can't wait to see the likes of him no longer pop up at clubs fighting relegation.

However, it's not like there's a plethora of talent for the next manager to work with for them to become a 'much better' team.

Take their strikers. Calvert-Lewin has scored 55 goals in 217 PL games. Their back-up in Beto has 3 goals in 30 PL games. And then their 3rd choice in Broja, who won't play until November has got 8 goals in 76 PL games.

And there's numerous other problems within that squad.

The only real talent they have is Branthwaite and if Tim can keep up his good start he would be included in that conversation as well.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â