Qwpzxjor1

6 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

pickford will bring some meny in

He may bring 'some' money in, but no-where near what Everton need.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

They wouldn't. Even Chelsea aren't that stupid.

I think you’re half right.

They won’t spend £25m on a decent experienced PL goalkeeper.

They’ll spend £90m on someone from Spain or Italy who has barely any first team experienced, and doesn’t speak English. Then stick them on a 9 year contract but realise after 3 months they don’t fit in.

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I want them to go down

We served our time, now it's their turn 

12 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Here here. Let them languish in the championship for a few years. Long overdue.

No thanks. for this reason only ⬇️

On 21/08/2023 at 10:58, Tegis said:

If they go down we tie/lose the "Most played fixture in English top football". And you KNOW how much the commentators will remind us that it is United-Arsenal from now on. 🤮

*Things that piss you off that shouldn't.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AXD said:

‘I had the flu/a cold/COVID, felt horrible. I now want someone else to feel the same misery’

i never understood this mindset. We have no rivalry or issue with Everton.

Everton fans have been horrible in recent times from attacking our players at Goodison, Crystal Palace players that Vieira had to hit a fan and now verbally abusing Everton players

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Everton fans have been horrible in recent times from attacking our players at Goodison, Crystal Palace players that Vieira had to hit a fan and now verbally abusing Everton players

Their club has been in the shit for years now and they are in huge financial trouble. How do you expect them to act? The fans of any club would be the same. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Their club has been in the shit for years now and they are in huge financial trouble. How do you expect them to act? The fans of any club would be the same. 

I don't remember our fans attacking an opposition player or manager during our shit show

27 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Yeah I agree. I've never ever had an issue with an Everton fan. I understand their anger (we have felt that), and whilst what a segment of their fans are doing us wrong. I genuinely like every Everton fan I know and have spoken to. Maybe I've just been lucky - but I did a lot of freelance work in football writing and came across quite a few Everton fans, then and the older generation Arsenal fans were the best.

In my opinion they are as the song goes “a grand old club”

The anger they feel is justified.

From the outside in I’m just glad it’s not us.

I’ll just be rubbernecking as it will make the relegation battle much more interesting.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tegis said:

No thanks. for this reason only ⬇️

Ok, Everton to be relegated with Man Utd and Arsenal then.  

For the record, I don’t really care if they stay up or go down. They’ve been good for 4-6 points for us for a number of years now. But there is also the sense that, much like us or Sunderland were doing, they’ve been stinking up the league for long enough now.

4 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Ok, Everton to be relegated with Man Utd and Arsenal then.  

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952nl12o0yq8lrf5p6xve

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Who would pay big money for Pickford?

A museum, so the paleontologists can study his short arms

19 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I want them to go down

We served our time, now it's their turn 

This.  I don't have any particularly ill feeling towards them but it's definitely their turn.

2 hours ago, AXD said:

‘I had the flu/a cold/COVID, felt horrible. I now want someone else to feel the same misery’

i never understood this mindset. We have no rivalry or issue with Everton.

It's not really about that for me. I don't mind their fans at all, I think they're great and I like Everton as a club. It's just you can only witness a turd circling the drain for so long before you feel like "man it's about time that shit sunk". I'd rather one of the newcomers survived for another season in their place.

• Like 1

With the exception of the points deductions, we had to endure far more misery on the pitch (and **** managers) before our relegation than what Everton have had in recent years. So their fans can't justify their behavior based on being weary of the situation. 

I do like Everton from the perspective of being one of the "traditional clubs" but I really don't want to see the promoted clubs all cut adrift and getting relegated again. It's not good for the game and takes away from the end of season drama if they're already mostly relegated by match 35/38. 

Southampton don't look good enough and Leicester may get a points deduction but Ipswich are seemingly giving it a go so would like them to stay up from the 3. Therefore someone has to go and the logical choice for me would be either Everton (who have been circling the drain for a while) or the dogheads.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â