Qwpzxjor1

Everton is a big football club, one with a storied history, good support, a fantastic new stadium and an old one that just about every football fan will have fond memories of,

I'd rather they don't go down, but as we ourselves found, football is, and should be, a meritocracy and they'll need to find their own way out of this - personally, I'm not sure they've got enough to do that - they might need to hope that Leicester suffer a chunk of bad luck.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I want them to go down

We served our time, now it's their turn 

Here here. Let them languish in the championship for a few years. Long overdue.

53 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

They were pretty comfortable avoiding relegation last season. I think they will be fine this season as well. The three promoted teams are still the favourites to go down for me. 

I think they should stay up but the fans want a lot more hence the rowdiness. It has all the memories of us under Lambert, boring to watch, no ambition, no fun and a club going nowhere

• Like 2

I’d hate to see them go down, but we know as well as anyone that teams that spend a few seasons down their circling the drain usually end up going down. 

It’s just too difficult to get out of the rot. It seeps into the culture of the club

it will be sad to see but I can see them going down

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LondonLax said:

They were pretty comfortable avoiding relegation last season. I think they will be fine this season as well. The three promoted teams are still the favourites to go down for me. 

If they keep hold of Branthwaite they'll probably be ok, but if they had to start Michael Keane every week then I think they'd lose most games. He's an awful, awful player. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

If they keep hold of Branthwaite they'll probably be ok, but if they had to start Michael Keane every week then I think they'd lose most games. He's an awful, awful player. 

They signed Jake O Brien who had a good season at Lyon in France but Dyche prefers Keane who is constantly one of the worst defenders about

If they can stay up this one season, then all the mess from overspending for 3 seasons should be behind them, plus a new stadium, they can start to rebuild the team next summer.

I have a feeling we will put 5 or 6 past them in a few weeks.  No club is bigger than relegation, we are surely a recent example of this. They need new owners and I think we were at the end of that lucky line. They may need to hit the real bottom to bounce back.

13 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they hit the panic button and sack Dyche only to bring back Moyesy.

be such an incredible upgrade for them but doubt they could afford Moyes

13 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they hit the panic button and sack Dyche only to bring back Moyesy.

I genuinely think both Dyche and Moyes are the managers they need right now (not together, that wouldn't work) - but they can't afford that period of transition. 

Dyche is often criticised for his football, but he's a very clever man, if anyone can keep them up and give them the foundations they need to build on for the next few years, it's him. If they pull the trigger, they're gone.

I think they started poorly, but I think they can turn it around. We might just catch them early enough. We played them at a similar time last year and rolled them pretty easily. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

Dyche is often criticised for his football, but he's a very clever man, if anyone can keep them up and give them the foundations they need to build on for the next few years, it's him. If they pull the trigger, they're gone.

The problem is staying up is not really an achievement. Its not like he spent peanuts at Everton

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

If they can stay up this one season, then all the mess from overspending for 3 seasons should be behind them, plus a new stadium, they can start to rebuild the team next summer.

They've mortgaged every income stream they possibly can. It's not a case of next summer, they can start spending again and everything is rosy. They literally have no money.

They have no saleable assets bar Branthwaite. 

Can see admin coming at some point this season if Moshiri can't sell them. He doesn't have the money to continue supporting them.

33 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

They've mortgaged every income stream they possibly can. It's not a case of next summer, they can start spending again and everything is rosy. They literally have no money.

They have no saleable assets bar Branthwaite. 

Can see admin coming at some point this season if Moshiri can't sell them. He doesn't have the money to continue supporting them.

pickford will bring some meny in

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â