Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, a-k said:

I know they're strung financially, but I think replacing Onana with Tim will be their downfall.

How? He wasn't even in their starting 11 in second part of the season. Dyche wasn't using him.

This is the season they go, 100%.

And it's going to take a long long while for them to come back.

Hundreds of millions in debt to Moshiri, even more hundreds of millions in debt with the stadium which is far from finished and they've still got a fairly hefty wage bill and a sh*t squad. Nevermind mortgaging all of their future broadcast revenue. And they have one saleable asset left in Branthwaite. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Their only hope is to get good money for Branthwaite this week and somehow sign a new right back, left back cover/ competition, a winger with pace, another central midfielder and maybe a forward on loan.

There's no chance anyone pays the money they want for Branthwaite. Most clubs are bound by PSR. Should have snapped United's hands off earlier in the summer when they were offering stupid money instead of trying to hold out for £10m more. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

There's no chance anyone pays the money they want for Branthwaite. Most clubs are bound by PSR. Should have snapped United's hands off earlier in the summer when they were offering stupid money instead of trying to hold out for £10m more. 

Yeah the only pressure gossip remaining for him is linking him to Liverpool, while it makes sense as Liverpool will need to replace Van Dijk I can't see it happening as they haven't done business in over 20 years. Xavier and Barmby bring the lady transfers I remember between the clubs.

12 hours ago, Giro said:

I’m getting flashbacks of Aston Villa 15-16 here 

Wycombe away in the cup wasn't it when the patience snapped and we just started abusing the squad at every game, was a really toxic atmosphere at VP for the rest of that season.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Their only hope is to get good money for Branthwaite this week and somehow sign a new right back, left back cover/ competition, a winger with pace, another central midfielder and maybe a forward on loan.

They will get relegated if they sell Branthwaite, that's really raising the white flag.

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

And they could go bust if they don’t, rock and a hard place 

They did raise about 70m in the summer. Onana + Dobbin to us for around 60m and Godfrey to Atalanta for 10m.

Calvert Lewin is someone they might sell last minute, just one year left on his deal and no real interest to extend.

23 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They will get relegated if they sell Branthwaite, that's really raising the white flag.

They could stay up with O'Brien and Tarkowski at centre half, they can't stay up with Coleman/Young or Patterson (might be crocked already and isn't that good) at right back. Mykolenko gets injured they are in trouble the other flank.

24 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

They could stay up with O'Brien and Tarkowski at centre half, they can't stay up with Coleman/Young or Patterson (might be crocked already and isn't that good) at right back. Mykolenko gets injured they are in trouble the other flank.

Michael Keane is currently starting over O'Brien and they're inevitably shipping 3 or 4 goals a game.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â