Qwpzxjor1

14 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:

They got away last season. They were comfortably midtable if not for the points deduction. With 5th best defence in the league.

And since then they've sold their best midfielder and their best defender in Branthwaite looks to be off as well.

49 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

And since then they've sold their best midfielder and their best defender in Branthwaite looks to be off as well.

Branthwaite might not happen now as United bough another young defender. And Onana wasn't their best midfieleder, he lost his place in the starting 11, didn't suit Dyches style at all. Their fans were happy to see him go as he just wasn't clicking for them.

Edited by Czarnikjak

According to Swiss Ramble, Everton's current debt is now £1 billion.

Last accounts showed a debt of £800m, even after Moshiri converted £200m of the debt to equity.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

That's the price of signing world class players tbf.

What? Yannick Bolasie you say?

Wasteman. 

Is it not more to do with building a giant shiny new stadium? I assume the final bill for the stadium will be around or over one billion. 

They have wasted plenty of money and wages poor signings too of course.

3 hours ago, villa89 said:

Is it not more to do with building a giant shiny new stadium? I assume the final bill for the stadium will be around or over one billion. 

Yes, large part of it is due to the stadium. It also includes unsecured loans to Moshiri which will never have to be repaid.

11 hours ago, villa89 said:

That’s still 2 billion less than Blues new stadium 👀👀😂

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If its a repwat brwach they should be getting a hefty points deduction tbh.

Meanwhile nothing on chelsea or city...

City are under investigation and will take long to decide the outcome

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If its a repwat brwach they should be getting a hefty points deduction tbh.

Meanwhile nothing on chelsea or city...

They've breached it twice so I guess they'll try using the same defence that any punishment is a repeat for prior years where they were already punished. All a mess really but they seem more active this summer which I thought suggested they were through the worst of things 

• 2 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â