Qwpzxjor1

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Daniel Levy?

Maybe :D 

Never know, could happen I guess. We are kinda banking on Barkley to perform for us and no one thought he would be able to get his shit together. 

TIL Everton nicked Branthwaite off Carlisle 4 years ago :) For some reason I had him down as 'one of their own'.

What keeps showing up everytime they get people looking at them. There's got to be something deeply wrong inside the club. 

Probably noticed debts secured on high interest rates against an incomplete asset and very little incoming and a lot of outgoings and decided there is better options against what is required to get the club moving forward. I would say Everton’s financial position almost makes them unbuyable unless you are the Saudis with unlimited money and happy to write of a billion without thinking about it before you even get started. 

52 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Freidkin Group end takeover talks. They may have to sell Braithwaite afterall.

spacer.png

Ratcliffe will be licking his lips, cut price deal now.

Wonder could be reduce the Onana price?

Edited by duke313

12 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Ratcliffe will be licking his lips, cut price deal now. Wonder could be reduce the Onana price.

Maybe we are in the know and been waiting for this before finalising ? I doubt that’s the case to be fair but you never know. 

other than braithwaite i think is a good player and onana that’s joining us who have they got to sell?

DCL I’m sure somebody will come in for but he is so over rated I can’t see him fetching more than £25 million

Mcneil maybe £20 million. 
other than that who is there that’s worth anything?

52 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What keeps showing up everytime they get people looking at them. There's got to be something deeply wrong inside the club. 

The owner on paper isnt the actual owner might be a red flag

47 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Probably noticed debts secured on high interest rates against an incomplete asset and very little incoming and a lot of outgoings and decided there is better options against what is required to get the club moving forward. I would say Everton’s financial position almost makes them unbuyable unless you are the Saudis with unlimited money and happy to write of a billion without thinking about it before you even get started. 

They are the ones that have been lending the money I thought

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Pickford

I can't see a serious PL team buying him. Would he fancy a bit of the Arabian sun? 

48 minutes ago, bickster said:

They are the ones that have been lending the money I thought

My understand is that significant money is owed to numerous parties including this lot, 777 and a few different financing providers totalling hundreds of millions. Plus with the lack of transparency on ownership etc it’s, stadium already essentially mortgaged before it’s built I don’t see it being an enticing option to buy when other much simpler and beneficial options are out there 

Edited by punkiller1981

1 minute ago, punkiller1981 said:

My understand is that smoney is owed to numerous parties 

Yes but they are one of the parties, my point is that they will have known all that already, that isn't the reason they've pulled out.

They are even going to continue lending them money according to the statement

Just now, bickster said:

Yes but they are one of the parties, my point is that they will have known all that already, that isn't the reason they've pulled out.

They are even going to continue lending them money according to the statement

Fair point the must be a lot of issues under the surface 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â