Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

he owes palace compensation if he joins another club team is what i heard

Well they apparently offered Watford £15-£20M (depending on your news source) for Silva so doubt they'll be too concerned if that is the case

Edited by bannedfromHandV

Allardyce, O'Neill or Pardew.  Jesus wept.  Of that lot I think I'd go with Allardyce if only because he'll guarantee you short term survival and that seems to be the extent of Everton's season now.  But it seems the short-termism is precisely what BFS doesn't want.  So they're between a rock and a hard place.

Everton are not a million miles from being a good outfit, but this instability, the longer it goes on, could lead to the unthinkable.

• Like 1

This bunch of ex players keep conning clubs to give them and their friends new jobs, year after year. :crylaugh:

Can't understand that they still pull it off.

They are like a cult that feeds of the money of clubs and misery of fans.

Bildresultat för the simpsons stonecutters song

Sammy Lee at the bottom right.

Edited by sne

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

All the money they have, these grand ambitions for Everton and the best they can come up with is MON or Fat Sam

Yeah, the managerial merry-go-round seems to involve the same old managers these days.  It's pretty pathetic.

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think Silva will have bigger options in the summer. Chelsea for a start

Yeah could be an option. I think Spurs aswell if Pochettino is tempted away.

Don't really see Big Sam still being Everton's manager in a years time anyway, this is a move purely to make sure they don't get relegated.

In any case from tonights viewing West Ham are in much worse shape than Everton. Moyes predictably having nothing to offer but doom and gloom. He goes to Everton and plays Ayew on his own upfront?!

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Don't really see Big Sam still being Everton's manager in a years time anyway, this is a move purely to make sure they don't get relegated.

He's got a free pass this season because they can only improve from where they were. At the end of the season all the pundits/his friends will be saying he's a genius for turning it around. The real test will be when they give him money in the summer expecting a top six finish and he signs a load of dross. 

• Like 1

Seen a few reports of Rooney's "wonder-goal". I'm not sure it's quite that special, he's got all the time in the world and the goal couldn't be more open. WTF is Hart thinking?

1287.png?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â