Qwpzxjor1

A huge problem Everton face is the lack of compo they'll get for Moyes. That in itself rules out Martinez and Laudrup as Kenwright won't have the money to poach a manager.

It also means that Wigan won't sack Martinez even if they do go down

They will probably get a big wedge for Fellini and there is the new TV money to consider as well.

They get a big wedge for someone most seasons, it doesn't stop them being skint. Every one gets the TV money so its no real advantage until the end of the season when the prize money is allocated

My Everton supporting work mate is distraught that Moyes is leaving, his dog's called Moyesy and he doesn't want to sound like a Manure fan when he takes him to the park!

Anyway, how about Moyes to Utd, Lennon to Evo, MON to Celtic, Martinez to a great big club and McLeish to Wig??

My Everton supporting work mate is distraught that Moyes is leaving, his dog's called Moyesy and he doesn't want to sound like a Manure fan when he takes him to the park!

Uh-oh

tumblr_lxsbpsWLwW1rnq3i2o1_250.gif

That dog better watch out now.

• Like 1

I would want Laudrup if I was an Everton fan.

Good shout

I've always viewed Everton to be traditionally a similar premier league club to ourselves, but considering how we struggled with managerial appointments post MON, do you think they'll have any problems getting who they want?

Yes similar size crowds over the years, although we should really be bigger as we're the only real representatives of the 2nd city. Martinez has been itching for the right job to come his way and I think he'll get the Everton job. Moyes wont be an easy act to follow though. Laudraup has had a good first season at Swansea but the groundwork was done by Martinez and Rodgers.

Thing is, I believe the Liverpool job was his for the taking - and he turned it down. He's turned down villa, liverpool - would he decline Everton ? (Which IMO looks the worst of the 3 clubs).

If he declines Everton he would setting his career back many years - but perhaps he just likes Wigan.

Everton had issues with us when we overtook them under MON

I'm going to enjoy watching them regress now and us overtake them again

more bizarre comments :P we never overtook them. only 1 season we finished above them

A huge problem Everton face is the lack of compo they'll get for Moyes. That in itself rules out Martinez and Laudrup as Kenwright won't have the money to poach a manager.

It also means that Wigan won't sack Martinez even if they do go down

They will probably get a big wedge for Fellini and there is the new TV money to consider as well.

They get a big wedge for someone most seasons, it doesn't stop them being skint. Every one gets the TV money so its no real advantage until the end of the season when the prize money is allocated

Why are Everton so broke? They get decent crowds, TV money and transfer fees. I know they had financial troubles in the 1990s, are they carrying legacy debts from that or what?

Why are Everton so broke? They get decent crowds, TV money and transfer fees. I know they had financial troubles in the 1990s, are they carrying legacy debts from that or what?

Kenwright has no money, they invested a hell of a lot in the ground move too which failed. Kenwright also says he'll sell but never seems to want to let go. They'll be skint for a while yet, even new TV money will take while to kick in with them (and us for that matter)

Which park?

Somewhere in Coventry.

Why do you ask?

:unsure::ph34r:

I hope the dog sticks to pedigree chum and wouldn't go for some other food. Like paté.

This.

Thank you captain obvious for pointing out obvious joke. You win two internets, spend then wisely.

• Like 1

Which park?

Somewhere in Coventry.

Why do you ask?

:unsure::ph34r:

I hope the dog sticks to pedigree chum and wouldn't go for some other food. Like paté.

This.

Thank you captain obvious for pointing out obvious joke. You win two internets, spend then wisely.

I WILL

75b.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â