Qwpzxjor1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

official statement - takeover has collapsed.

Anticipate the part owner of Palace, Textor to officially enter the fray now. 

Edited by theboyangel

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

official statement - takeover has collapsed.

Anticipate the part owner of Palace, Textor to officially enter the fray now. 

Think he has to sell Palace first

I really don’t get this whole process with 777, it’s left me wondering if it was all a sham from the outset but to what end? 

What have 777 gotten out of the alleged £200M+ that they’ve already ‘invested’ in the club, money that has basically kept the club afloat this season and avoiding administration I assume. How does this factor into the PSR rules and how is it any different to any other ‘owner/investor’ deciding to pump millions into a club? 

Just seems utterly bizarre to me. How much more than the £200M+ they’ve already put in would they have needed to finalise the purchase, if the money already spent hasn’t gone toward the overall sale price then again, why? What the flying heck have 777 gotten out of this other than being £200M down?! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I really don’t get this whole process with 777, it’s left me wondering if it was all a sham from the outset but to what end? 

What have 777 gotten out of the alleged £200M+ that they’ve already ‘invested’ in the club, money that has basically kept the club afloat this season and avoiding administration I assume. How does this factor into the PSR rules and how is it any different to any other ‘owner/investor’ deciding to pump millions into a club? 

Just seems utterly bizarre to me. How much more than the £200M+ they’ve already put in would they have needed to finalise the purchase, if the money already spent hasn’t gone toward the overall sale price then again, why? What the flying heck have 777 gotten out of this other than being £200M down?! 

Nothing. It wasn't their money though. They are a ponzi scheme (that is now collapsing), it was other people's money who were foolish enough/scammed to invest in 777.

They're royally foooked. They need to shift 100m of players by end of June or face another points reduction and I'm sure 777 Partners aren't going to just let them off that 200m.

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

They're royally foooked. They need to shift 100m of players by end of June or face another points reduction and I'm sure 777 Partners aren't going to just let them off that 200m.

But it hasn’t been positioned as them loaning them the money has it? Hence my confusion over what the arrangement actually is 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

But it hasn’t been positioned as them loaning them the money has it? Hence my confusion over what the arrangement actually is 

Probably not a loan. But if anyone thinks they'll write off that 200m they're in for a rude awakening.

• Like 1

New owners will have to take over their debts which could be a problem. Nobody is going to psy full price for their plsyers knowing the difficulty they are in. 

44 minutes ago, PaulC said:

New owners will have to take over their debts which could be a problem. Nobody is going to psy full price for their plsyers knowing the difficulty they are in. 

I dunno, maybe there will be an auction of sorts and it will be open Gangnam style.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I assume it was positioned to be converted into equity but now the takeover has fallen through it becomes a loan. 

• Like 1

It’s in the S*n, so it must be true, but they’ve apparently put the entire squad up for the sale to try and comply with PSR by end of June.

This whole PSR thing is bollocks. They’ll sell everyone to comply and end up with a shitty squad that won’t be able to survive. They’d do better sticking two fingers to the rules, take the deduction and try and survive with a better squad.

5 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

It’s in the S*n, so it must be true, but they’ve apparently put the entire squad up for the sale to try and comply with PSR by end of June.

This whole PSR thing is bollocks. They’ll sell everyone to comply and end up with a shitty squad that won’t be able to survive. They’d do better sticking two fingers to the rules, take the deduction and try and survive with a better squad.

Maybe they should have ran the club properly and they would be fine

• Like 1

1 hour ago, desensitized43 said:

It's not true. Don't read the S*n.

• Like 1

On 12/05/2024 at 17:56, sidcow said:

I just can't understand why some billionaire isn't interested in buying them. With the news stadium they should be a tidy investment. 

Yeah it makes no sense to me. If blose who are a absolute shithole of a club can find wealthy owners how can everton not?

• Like 1

Kevin Campbell seriously unwell in hospital.

Played for Forest and Arsenal but his most successful spell was with Everton in late 90s/early 2000s.

Pretty good striker in his day.

Wish him all the best but doesn't sound great from rumours online.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â